Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:02 PM Last edited by southparkrocks : 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:14 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Help, butler quit on her own, can't hire new butler unless I call her over and dismiss her, she won't come over!
So apparently my butler for my 8 historical vampire sisters family quit on her own, so I tried to go to services on the smart phone to hire a new butler, but it says the service is still going on and to quit the service I have to dismiss the butler in person. I tried to invite her over to dismiss her, but got a message saying that she's at work and doesn't know when she'll be done AND my one sim shows her as an "old friend" in the relationships, did not see it in another sim's relationships and didn't check the other 6. Is this a bug/glitch or does this happen normally? Can I never hire another butler again? I have mostly NRAAS mods if that affects anything, I have Master Controller and Master Controller Cheats and Progression, Story Progression, Extra, Vampires and Slayers, and Lovers, Debug Enabler, Woohooer, Careers, and the Homemaker and Monarchy custom careers, the Working Sims bed controller plant, Portrait Panel, and the Gothic Victorian Name Generator from here
Edit: Never mind, i figured it out by inviting her over with Master Controller then dismissing her and hiring the butler over the phone again