Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Supernatural, Island Paradise
Default Fixing a custom content Package file
Some of my package files-hair, earrings and necklace aren't shown up in game . I did every thing, i search everywhere on site for it to work i even follow the instructions , But no results. It must be the package file itself why it not working. Ever since the new update it stop work and needs to be fix so it work with new update.

Did you know how to do that?
What packedfiletypes need to be change?
What program to use to extract it?

Comment do every plz
Thank you
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 9:26 PM
Try going to your launcher and installing it again.

It's helped for me; sometimes my stuff goes missing, and I have to go to the launcher and click 'select all' and then click 'install' to get them back into my game. Only install content when your game isn't running though.

Wait, I noticed that you said it stopped working with the new update? That means your content isn't compatible with the new update. So that means you'll have to wait until the creator of that specific content updates the content for that specific update, if that's easy to understand.