Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:26 PM
Default How do i change My "Super" Aspiration to what i want?
When i first created "Me" my Super aspiration was sell 20 pups or kittens... that came as a shocker... and now i have it as Super police chief thing (re-nu-yu thing...) but i want it to be something else that i choose like be the #1 slacker in the Slacker Career thing... Is there any cheat to do this?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:23 PM
You can probably change sims' LTWs by using "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" but you could also use InSimenator: http://www.sims2wiki.info/wiki.php?title=InSimenator

LJ
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM
If that doesn't work out for you, you can simply buy the aspiration changer reward and change your aspiration to romance. If you don't get it the first time, keep changing your aspiration back and forth until you do. It can be time consuming, but I don't think there are more than three lifetime wants for the romance aspiration. Good luck lol.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 3:29 PM
The simblender also allows to reroll the LTW, but I've found that some sims are really stubborn when it comes to that and they seem to always want the same thing anyway.
Site Helper
#5 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:31 AM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 4th Jul 2009 at 2:33 AM. Reason: Autolink deleted a capitol letter and I'm fixing the sentence so it can stay like that.h
If you are very careful you can edit a lifetime want in SimPE if you want your sim to have a lifetime want that is not associated with the aspiration they have. Or if you want them to want to reach the top of a custom career. Make a backup first, though.

(I have a tutorial at the SimPE site about editing a LTW.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Instructor
#6 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:47 AM
It sounds like your sim has the family aspiration. You need the romance or pleasure aspiration in order for the Professional Party Guest LTW to come up. If it still does not come up after changing aspirations, then use either the Sim Blender or the FFS Lot Debugger to cycle LTW. I suggest using cycle over reroll, because as Neerie mentioned, it can be hard to get a different LTW with reroll.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 8:21 AM Last edited by jordybb : 10th Jul 2009 at 2:50 AM.
In my opinion you should buy aspiration changer that will be the best for you ........

Mobile-Suit-Gundam-00-Second-Season