Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:18 AM
Default Age Conversions for Teens to Adults
Howdy! I was wondering if it was possible to convert Teen clothes to Adult ones and so on without redrawing the entire clothing. Because I've read that it can't be done but I've seen it on the site.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 5:21 AM
This is a question probably better suited for the Bodyshop Creation forum.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 11:54 AM
Moved to Body Shop Meshing.

You don't have to "redraw" the whole clothing - you can use the same textures, but you DO have to modify the mesh (the 3D model) to fit the other body size/shape. Teens are not only shorter than adults, but they're slimmer. Girls have longer necks and smaller busts, and males have less robust chests. If you search this forum for "teen adult mesh conversion" you'll find plenty of info on it, but it does require you be at least a halfway competent mesher.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 7:28 PM
Hearts in Loe, there's actually a tutorial on conversions in the Tree of Knowledge section at Garden of Shadows. Type the name of the site into Google's search box and it should direct you to a forum. Click on the Tree of Knowledge section and look on the first page. It should be there.

P.S.
You can view all sections of the website without registering.