Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 2:58 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Game Thinks Sim is Still Pregnant
Ok, I got a problem with my sim. My game still thinks he is pregnant. I've tried several things to try fixing it:
Reseting Sim. Evicting him from the household. Exiting and Opening it up again. Using testingcheatsenabled to change his clothes.
I've tried with my sister's sim and he had the baby just fine. So it can't be the mod. This also has never happened before either.

He did have the babies (was twins) and has the "It's a Boy!" "It's a Girl!" "It's Twins!" moodlets but still has the maternity morphs. I have no idea why. >.>
Here is a picture if it helps. I wanted a pic of the moodlets too but I couldn't get the UI to show up. In the options, it was only for video capture.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:48 PM
It looks like this sim is somewhat corrupted. If Nraas MC/DE force reset would not work too, at your place I'd give up this particular entity. But copy her in CAS, recreate in game as new sim with correction of family tree, relationships, and finally completely erase from game this troublemaker one.

see also: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=550039

And - did you check her inventory? Some items were reported as glitch-generators.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 1:05 AM
I looked at his inventory, all he had were some festival tickets, a greeting card from a festival, 2 flowers, an old newspaper, high school diploma, and a camera. I don't really see what could be glitchy.
Also what Nraas mod would I have to use to erase him completely and to add the new one into the family tree? I only have the Desensor and Woohooer mod. He's already in the CAS also.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 2:19 AM
You can use NRaas Master Controller to reset a Sim and end a pregnancy (I've had to do it on occasion myself). If that doesn't clear up the issue, then you can delete the Sim using Total Annihilation (also MC), move a new version of the same Sim in, and use MC to piece the family tree back together.

There might be a more efficient way to do that, anyone else have a suggestion?

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#5 Old 9th Apr 2015 at 9:48 PM
if resetting won't work, I doubt there's another solution.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 9:00 PM
All right, well I went ahead and made a new save with the same family. It worked fine with the new one, so looks like something was just wrong with that save. I didn't do much so it wouldn't matter too much if I deleted it. But thank you! If it ever happens again, I'll keep this in mind!