Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#726 Old 29th Dec 2017 at 9:29 PM
Can't match the artistry above, but I like mine too

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#727 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 5:13 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:52 AM.
The newest couple in my Pleasantview, Felicia Kat (Knowledge sim, daughter of Darren and Tara Kat) and Henry Kim (Family sim, son of Robert and Cynthia Kim)! They're both very shy, and have been best friends since the beginning of their child stages. I think they're super cute together <3

Test Subject
#728 Old 16th Jan 2018 at 10:32 PM
Default Sharlene Smith and Pan Jupiter
Sharlene fell head over heels for Pan...and then he started cheating on her...

...worse than that, his truer, criminal self emerged...

And so, Pan found himself not only locked up...but locked out of Sharlene's heart, as well.
Mad Poster
#729 Old 17th Jan 2018 at 3:42 AM
The sim couple who took matters into their own hands and initiated flirts resulting in mutual crush while I wasn't controlling either of them, Sherman Kendra Boggle (Blaise). Married and here expecting their first child, so very much in love.

(Please ignore how her hand is glitching through his shirt.)
Lab Assistant
#730 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 6:03 PM
My fave couple atm xx

************ Leah****************
See my Blog https://lolasimsposts.tumblr.com/
Mad Poster
#731 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 4:09 AM

My new family, Ariana, Atrium and Anistasia Angel

Forum Resident
#732 Old 29th Jan 2018 at 7:31 AM
Default Fave couples I guess
My first fave couple fell on my two sims Allerward and Ellivier. One thing though. All their children have frog face. I wish I was lying ._.

and my fave teen couple is Lucas Almars and Melody.... idk what her last name is.

And Lucas's mother and stepfather (Which I call totally alien)

Mombi and Melony (I think she is named ._. I forgot to write it down, but he is called Mombi...)

Paul... WITH EVERYONE

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
#733 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 2:22 AM Last edited by marimisawa : 12th Feb 2018 at 5:48 AM.
Pauline Aspir and her girlfriend, Amelie Jocque (daughter of Sophia and Marcel Jocque)

-

Ruby Contrary (daughter of Opal and Edward Contrary) and Colby Cooke (son of Julien and Natasha Cooke) work up the courage to have their first kiss.

Mari | 26 | She/Her | Australian
Lab Assistant
#734 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 12:58 AM
Neither Rick Contrary nor Daniel Bell had been lucky in love - both of them had been dumped by their steady girlfriends for another Sim - but it looks like they'll finally find happiness together.

Scholar
#735 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 9:55 PM
branch periwinkle and his wife sandy bruty,they have 4 kids together 6 grandkids and have been married for around 25 years!
Screenshots

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#736 Old 20th Feb 2018 at 10:38 PM
Bottom Summerdream and Beatrice Monty make a super cute couple. They're triple bolters and BFFs, how was I ever meant to deny them this?

Lab Assistant
#737 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 8:56 PM
While their relationship is not official, I'm showing off Chloe Curious and Cyd Roseland today. The two admit they're only kind of compatible, but Cyd can't help but be fascinated by the scarlet haired alien girl and Chloe just thinks Cyd is cute. For a nerd, anyway.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Test Subject
#738 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 6:21 PM
Default Steamy
Thando & Cedric

I haven't played sims 2 for over a year now! Yea, what's wrong with me, right? After all this time, I felt the need to browse through my old screenshots.
I came across, probably, my favouritest sim family ever - Thando and Cedric

First, a (boring) Biography!

Cedric is the only child of Caleb and Imani, two neurosurgeons . When he became a teenager, his parents drowned in a swimming pool when the only pool ladder magically disappeared! As Imani, Cedric's mom, was drowning - she exclaimed "I can remove brain tumors, but I cannot climb out of this pool, for there is no ladder! Woe is me!". Needless to say, the whole affair was very sad...

Nevertheless, Cedric did not allow this tragedy to destroy him. He excelled in school, and obtained a full football scholarship to Ivy League School, the top ranked university in all of Sim Land. There he completed a degree in Law. It was Cedric's dream to play as a quarterback in the Professional league.Unfortunately he did not make the cut due to a critical ankle injury.

Today, Cedric is a legal consultant for a football team. A job that he enjoys. Though occasionally, he finds himself wondering what it would be like if he could be that quarterback...

Thando was born in Sim-South Africa. Unlike her husband, she did not have a tragic childhood. However, much like Cedric, she has a drive to succeed. She has degrees in Politics and History.

She is a well-known activist . During her time in university she actively fought for the rights of Zombies , Werewolves and green people. It is thanks to her campaign that Zombies can now attend any university.

Today she is a recognizable face of high-end fashion modelling and online-media presenting.

The two met at University. They are now married and have a little girl.
Lab Assistant
#739 Old 4th Mar 2018 at 3:26 AM
Here's yet another unlikely pair (to me, anyway). Jimmy Phoenix and Lucy Burb first met at university and immediately hit it off. They were best known for gossiping over meals all hours of the day and shooting the breeze while studying. Lucy was actually originally engaged to Jimmy's best friend, Erik Swain, while Jimmy dated (read: slept with) Lucy's best friend, Tessa Ramirez. Eventually both those relationships fell apart, but Jimmy and Lucy came right back together. The two are married now and expecting their first child.

Sims 2 Story|My Tumblr|Donate
See something of mine you like? Just ask, and I'll get you a link to the item you're looking for.
Forum Resident
#740 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 7:03 PM
So in a surprising turn of events, Antonio Monty has 3 chemistry with Olive Specter. He has fallen madly in love with her.

I wasn't planning on Olive being with anyone, what with her being a serial killer and all, but this works out to her advantage. You see, Antonio was fired from his cooking job. He decided to take up a career as a cop in an attempt to figure out what really happened to his late wife. Olive plans to use his fondness for her to help keep her less than savory actions kept under wraps. She even sneaked over to his house to give him a gift after a particularly successful date, just to ensure he stays enamored.
Lab Assistant
#741 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:33 PM
Couples, you say? Sure! There are a few I really like taking pictures of but the most recent is this one, Tei and Summer.

Mad Poster
#742 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 12:49 AM
Peter and Jenna on their wedding day

Scholar
#743 Old 17th Mar 2018 at 7:08 AM

Cherry Bennett and Natsumi Minami recently got engaged (and also grew up!!) and ACR is really making them do cute sappy stuff in public.

Love these lesbians.
Mad Poster
#744 Old 23rd Mar 2018 at 6:27 PM Last edited by grammapat : 23rd Mar 2018 at 6:31 PM. Reason: picture not working
Garrett Newson meets his future wife, Monica Munny. An "arranged" marriage by Monica's mother Lakia. Like the best arranged marriages, they really love each other.
http://modyourpanties.com/hosting/8...ny%20couple.jpg

Inventor
#745 Old 14th Apr 2018 at 9:09 AM Last edited by Sketching : 14th Apr 2018 at 10:03 AM.
Once upon a time, Audrey lived with her good friend, Reinier, who secretly held a torch for her since their university days.

Unfortunately, Audrey wasn't sure if she returned his affections as she was also interested in his twin sister, Sasha, and her best friend, Austen. Nevertheless, she accepted when he asked her out on a date and while they had a good time, it only helped Audrey realize with whom she wanted to spend the rest of her life.

She rejected his proposal and ran off into the night to find Austen, who was pleasantly surprised that what she thought were one-sided feelings were actually returned.

Naturally, Austen said yes.

Outtake:
Lab Assistant
#747 Old 13th Jul 2018 at 1:03 PM
Tank Grunt and his crush, Stella Terrano :lovestruc. I don't think his father would be very happy to hear about this!

Lab Assistant
#748 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 6:25 AM
Jill Smith and Buck Grunt make such a sweet couple, I need to have them together whenever I play Strangetown :lovestruc

Lab Assistant
#749 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 3:46 AM
Triple-bolters Brick Grunt (son of General Buzz Grunt and Crystal Vu) and Amy Loste (daughter of Kristen Loste and Ajay Loner) share their first kiss together.

Lab Assistant
#750 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:41 AM
Brick and Amy are now in their Freshman year at La Fiesta Tech, living in a dorm with Amy's twin sister Amber. I think they may have to be one of my favourite non-premade Sims couples ever. They're just so cute :lovestruc

Page 30 of 36