Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2013 at 8:26 PM
Default Issues with Freetime Telephone
Hi!

I was working on a new set of Recolours for the Telephones that came with Basegame and EPs (That includes Pets and Freetime), The Recolours for the Telephones that came with Basegame and Pets were easy, the problems begin when i started to do recolours for the Freetime Telephone.

One would expect that both the Wall and Table meshes of the Telephone would have their recolours linked, just like with the ones from basegame and pets, turns out Ea/Maxis/Eaxis forgot to do the repository technique for these and my recolours only work for the table mesh. To add to that, the handset texture uses a different, non-recolorable texture.

I couldn't just give up without a fight, i tried to do a default replacement fix to link the wall phone to the table phone textures, the only problem was the freetime wall phone (The slave mesh according to my fix) showed up invisible.

So, can anyone help me with this, i'd really like to fix it.