Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 8:41 PM
Default WCIF Feminine Products
Hello Simmers,

Okay, so in the Sims 2 I used nikkibailey's feminine products Kotex Pads and her Simpax in my Sim world for my female sims to proudly display on their bathroom counter. However, I've upgraded to the Sims 3 and would love to have those same products as clutter for my female sim's bathroom counter. It seems Elin made a Kotex box, but that link is no longer available and I can't find anyone else who's made these items. I somehow found condoms for my sims over feminine products [The actual flocka!]!
Anyway, I would really love to have some feminine products for my lady sims, and if someone could direct me to where to find some I would be ever so grateful!

Thanks for your time.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 6:45 AM
Oooh! Thank you soooo much Venusprincess100! *Big hugs*
My female sims are gonna be so happy now!...Okay, not really, but still, it makes me very happy! :lovestruc
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 1:07 PM Last edited by venusprincess100 : 19th Apr 2015 at 12:54 PM.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 8:07 PM
!!! These are even better! Seriously, thank you so much! I'm now just going to litter my counter tops with feminine hygiene products!