Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 4:15 PM
Default Decorative Gardening Plants | Realistic Gardening Mod
I am looking for either of these two:

a) A set of decorative objects cloned from the fruit tree, the vines and bush. They must be objects, not plants from the gardening category, so that they can be be set to appear at a selected season when using the seasons marker

or

b) A mod that makes gardening realistic and coherent with the seasons, e.g. apples, pears etc can only be harvested in the fall, cherries in the summer, onions in spring and summer, and so on.
More/less fruit flavours aren't important to me, though they'd be fine

English is my second language. Please don't be mean about my mistakes :)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 10:49 AM
Okey so I tried to make my own! Absolutely no prior experience with object creation though. I got myself S3OC and Texture Tweaker, and figured out the bare basics (making the cooking spoon into a CASTable object in the decor category, no problemo). I found the tree, bush and vines objetcs in the cloning list and cloned them. Added price and description, set objects status to 0x61, chose room and function categories, unticked all the unknown functionality boxes. Now the plants do show up in the buy catalogue with thumbnails, BUT the objetcs themselves are invisible Plus I cannot place them, not even with moveobjetcs on, there is the placement box (3x3 for the tree, 2x1 for the bush, and 1x1 for the vine) but it is red and I can't plop the plants down. Do need to make the objects castable for them to show up? Help, please, anyone? Or maybe someone point me in the direction of the right tut?

English is my second language. Please don't be mean about my mistakes :)
Theorist
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2015 at 4:19 PM
There's a deco banana tree out there, although whether it's cloned from existing plant objects...probably not, I dunno.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?