Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#26 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 5:53 PM
i'll be getting Wii2 since it's motion control will probably be flawless, which opens up even more possibilites for amazing games.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:30 AM
My mom bought Wii Sports Resort whilist I was at my friend's house this weekend, I'll steal the Wii when I get the chance :P

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#28 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:34 AM
The only way I'll be able to get Wii2 is if they do what they did with the DSi. Take in the Wii and get a free upgrade. :P
Forum Resident
#29 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:55 AM
don't worry Ri, I don't think the Wii2 will be out until at least 2011

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 1:58 AM
Even still, my Mother refuses to buy any more systems, unless mine become broke. *lightbulb*
Mad Poster
#31 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:01 AM
*does the Goomba 'OH NO, OH NO!' from that YT video*
*drags Ri away from his systems*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Forum Resident
#32 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:01 AM
wait, how old are you Ri?

Mad Poster
#33 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:02 AM
Forum Resident
#34 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 2:04 AM
so you'd be 16-17 years old by the time the wii2 comes out. you could get a job and buy it yourself.

Mad Poster
#35 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 12:03 AM
I just got to play it

Well, actually, two times I played the Plane one, but doesn't that count??

Tis a bit hard to get used to, but I luff iitttt

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#36 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 2:07 AM
Ohh did you do the dogfighting or just the one where you fly over the island by yourself? Now we need a combat flight sim that uses WM+! There's supposed to be one coming out this year but as far as I know it doesn't use it.
Mad Poster
#37 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 3:00 AM
The one where you fly around the island collecting spots...Things...'Points'?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#38 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 4:28 AM
lol I can't remember what those point things are either but yep that's the island flyover. It's pretty neat that you can see where all the other mini-games take place!

The 100-pin game in bowling never gets old for me. For some reason watching 100 pins go flying at once makes me burst out with laughter. Those poor pins!

Page 2 of 2