Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 10:49 AM
Got Sims 3, then a half a year later got Sims 2 Seasons. I still play it every once in a while. :3
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 12:10 PM
I'm thinking about buying those EPs and SPs for TS2 that I never got (cuz TS3 came out) and getting back to TS2. All teh time I think that if they made TS2 with recolor box and moodlet system it would be way better than TS3 we got.

I don't take requests anymore. Archive of my creations: http://sims3tattoostudio.wordpress.com/
Field Researcher
#78 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:23 PM
Default I was more addicted to Sims 2 then Sims3
I cam into the Sims series during sims2. I swear I was finding new downloads everyday. I couldn't leave it alone. With Sims3 yeah it can be fun. But I can take it or leave it.
Top Secret Researcher
#79 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 6:43 PM
For a period of time, I thought my Sims2 would languish under the dust. However, at some point I began to get bored of play and wanted to create. When I was just sort of randomly making houses, all was well, ... but when I had a specific 'vision' I wanted, then Sims3 was too limited. Sims3 Object creation was too confusing to my tired old mind -- and simming is supposed to be fun.

So I dusted off my Sims2 disks and SimPE and am have a joyous time making houses, wall, floors and objects for those houses. There are some things I miss in my simmies when play testing, but the freedom of expression in the lots makes up for it.

(Note: It took me well over a year before simple SimPE use got comfortable. I'm not ruling out the possibility of object creation in Sims3 at some future date.)

Retired from the Sims world. Please continue to enjoy my creations. Thank you to everyone who helped -- by either giving me the tools and knowledge to create or by encouraging me & downloading my creations. The Sims community is the BEST!
Banned
#80 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 12:10 AM
For a long time, I didn't. I was strictly TS3. This was before I got Ambitions, or World Adventures, so after a while, I got bored with the game, and decided to be more open to re-trying TS2. I spent about 25 minutes re-installing everything, plus CC. Then after thirty minutes, I was extremely bored with it. :/ Even with all of the extra CC, the expansions, stuff packs, TS3 was still better. So I'm back to being strictly TS3 on the PC, but I play The Urbz and Bustin' Out on the PS2, too.
Page 4 of 4