Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 6:47 PM
Default Mirrored version of apartment door
It really bugs me that the apartment door can only be opened in one set direction, because unlike most doors it has a set in- and outside. I'm building an apartment complex where the door opens to a 1x1 square where only one side is open. It'd make very little sense for the door to open so that it covers that opening, but depending on which side of the apartment has the door, it would.

I imagine I'm not the only one that finds this annoying, so here's hoping someone out there made a mirrored version that opens in the other direction. Has anyone seen something?

Or is there perhaps an in-game way to do this that I don't know about?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 7:11 PM
Of course you're not the only one, however custom apartment doors don't work correctly because EAxis codded the apartment door in an odd way. This is why you don't see any custom apartment doors. My only suggestion would be to try the milk bottle hack and just change the door to a different model.

http://modthesims.info/d/310249

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry