Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 5:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default How to save Sims and Games and reinstall them
I think I may have to completely reinstall my game. I was wondering how to save Sims and Neighborhoods/Games and reinstall them after a complete game reinstall? I have went into the Saved Sims and Saved Games folders (or whatever they're called) and put what I wanted on my desktop, after that I'm stuck.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 6:18 PM
grab Saved Sims and Saves (as you did). put them back in when your game is newly installed and the folder structure is set up - cause you started it once as it is after re-installing. your old folders will overwrite the new folder and everything is back.
but double-ckeck please so this is the full backup guide. it also deals with saves and sims : http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?tit...e_Help:Back_Ups
also before you plan to bring in old files (like neighbourhoods) you should always run the game once after installation without any cc or old files.

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>