Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 5:49 PM
Default Will these run all Sims games & Skyrim?
Hiya, so I'm laptop/desktop browsing, and I came across these two:

That's considerably cheaper than the other one, and it's customizable.

Then there's this one:

That one has more space, but it's $900! The other one is only $700.

I've also been looking around Currys PC World and they have nice laptops for under €600
I'm not sure if it's good for games
This is a gaming desktop...
A non gaming desktop
Another laptop
See, my current laptop is great and it runs TS3 perfectly, but I'm sort of looking for another one just in case. My laptop is a Samsung laptop. I might be able to get the specs if needed.
I'm not like a serious gamer, I just Wang something to run TS3 & 4 and Minecraft, maybe Skyrim if my Xbox doesn't get fixed. Thanks!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:29 AM
The cyberpower "gaming" desktop is what I would consider the bare minimum for gaming. You can expect to get passable performance at best with something like that. Ideally you should get something better. Also I cannot recommend cyberpower as I've only ever heard bad things about them.

All the other computers you linked to are rubbish for gaming.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ajaxsirius
The cyberpower "gaming" desktop is what I would consider the bare minimum for gaming. You can expect to get passable performance at best with something like that. Ideally you should get something better. Also I cannot recommend cyberpower as I've only ever heard bad things about them.

All the other computers you linked to are rubbish for gaming.

Okay, just I can't tell what's a good computer and what isn't! I'll check out other better ones too.