Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd May 2016 at 7:44 PM
Getting started? (Quick questions)
Hello,
I am new to modding sims , I wanted to make a mod myself and was wondering, where should I start to make it? I basically want to create a quest mod. I haven't figured out all of it but basically I want the player to be able to create a small ritual and summon the devil (he spawns with the grim reaper animation), then the player is able to sell his soul to the devil for either a trait,money, or anything the sims. desires. I also want the player to "seduce"/"befriend" the devil so he cant stay and interact with the household. So yeah, thats pretty much what i thought of right now.
Would anyone be kind enough and tell me where is the best place to start? I already made a custom character so now i would need to import all the texutres,model and whatnot and make it an essential character (i think). so yeah any help is appreciated to help me start this (well guide me through it so i can try out and make it myself) !
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 3rd May 2016 at 9:02 PM
That sounds a bit like the Door of Life And Death from the Sims 3 Store. It might be helpful to unpack that item to see how it's put together. Good luck!
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th May 2016 at 6:03 PM
I have no idea i wanna learn how to make mods also!