Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 12:33 PM Last edited by leesester : 29th Mar 2010 at 12:56 PM.
Default Slots Tutorial (Gimme the Slots Info NAO)
A while ago I made a set of bookshelves and added slots to the shelves. It took me a lot of time and effort, but finally I worked out how to do it. So I made a tutorial. This is in no way meant to replace the excellent tutorials already on site, its just a different perspective on the same topic. This can be handy for creators - having more than one person explain the same thing can help to understand.

My tutorial does not tell you much about the whys and wherefores - it's just a step by step list to making slots. If you want more background I suggest you check out Huge Lunatics excellent tutorial.

So, without further ado - here is my Slots Tutorial.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  adding Deco slots.rar (783.7 KB, 290 downloads) - View custom content
Description: Slots tutorial

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 28th Apr 2010 at 7:34 PM
This is great! thanks so much Lee! .
Theorist
#3 Old 23rd May 2015 at 1:06 PM
:lovestruc OMG! Thanks Lee, I read other tutorials and they made no sense to me, this one was easy to follow and it worked.

Whenever you see a "Say Thanks" button show the creator you appreciate their work...click on it.
You can also find more of my work at Leefish and Plumb Bob Keep