Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:28 AM
Honoring The Dead (Event)
Howdy folks, just asking in here if any of yall have ever seen/done the Honoring The Dead event in game? I only found out about it by tweaking the fireworks but apparently if you do a fireworks extravaganza at/around midnight... it'll get a ton of ghosts to come out of their tombstones in the graveyard. There is also a bit of cash they will give you as a bonus.

My Fireworks mod: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=541764

If you managed to get this to work in your game... please post a screeny of your graveyard.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th May 2015 at 3:54 AM
i never realized how to set off a fireworks extravaganza. you need like four fireworks in your inventory (without your mod installed) and then what do you need to do? i feel dumb asking..
Instructor
#3 Old 26th May 2015 at 4:58 AM
What? This is a thing? I'd never even heard of it!
Alchemist
#4 Old 26th May 2015 at 7:51 AM
That is so cool!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eronel
What? This is a thing? I'd never even heard of it!

It is indeed real... if you crack my mod open with S3PE you'll find the code for the event. I didn't know it existed until I began rooting through the codes. Just buy a lot of fireworks... and set off a couple extravaganzas around midnight when you see the fog around the graves... and... I hope you're not afraid of ghosts.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th May 2015 at 1:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
does it still catch your sims on fire?

In my experience, just don't fire them inside the house and you should be alright. Learnt that the hard way
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jun 2015 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kimikobristen
In my experience, just don't fire them inside the house and you should be alright. Learnt that the hard way

LOL
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Jul 2015 at 11:06 PM
Someone on the official forums said they've done it: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...omment_13679114
Theorist
#12 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
I put an underground bar in my Bridgeport graveyard.

The dead boogey all night.

OMG, I am ROFL! I am so going to do this now!

¢¾ Receptacle Refugee ¢¾ ~ Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket!? ~
Laura's Legacy