Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Platform Heels Set-3 New Meshes!!(Doesn't Replace Anything)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 3,177 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 186,800 Views
Uploaded: 9th Aug 2009 at 4:23 AM
Updated: 11th Mar 2011 at 8:01 PM by whiterider
Hey everyone! So basically I decided that I wanted wayyyy higher heels in my Sims game so I decided I would make a set of platform heels for simmers more sexy sims! They work for female sims, Young Adults-Elders. These are my first creations I’ve made for the Sims 3 and I liked how they came out so I really wanted to share them with my fellow simmers. So I hope you all enjoy!

Some Pictures and Color ideas:

Peep Toe Platform Heels

Round Platform Heels

*Note* Front part of heel is always dark because it uses the same texture of what it was cloned from which is also dark.

Strap Platform Heels

*Note* There seems to be a small texture issue where the texture meets up but it’s only visible with bright colors in CAS

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I do because It’s about time our female sims have some REAL high heels XD. In the future I might also make a set without the platform for those more casual days xD.

Terms of Use:

I don’t mind if you upload these with your sims or redistribute the package, or create your own textures using my meshes. Try to give credit if you use them in your creations but I won’t hold it against you xD. The only thing that I please ask is to not modify the actual mesh and claim it as your own or take credit for making it.

Additional Credits:
TSR workshop and milkshape