Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whee! Pixie Multitude!

by Enayla Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 9:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM by Enayla

232 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 10
Test Subject
#151 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 4:39 PM
Your skins are amazing! Keep it up! Hope you feel better, too
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 5:57 PM
I'm such a big fan of your work, and I wonder why I saw these skins that late ;( I feel so bad because I've always searched your nick first... guess things changed. But I'm glad you got back to work and made such an amazing set of skins. I waited so long to see some new creations of you, and, at least, I'm rewarded

As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Linda, and I hope you will get better and surprise us with some new, gorgeously sophisticated and neat skintones

Hoping to hear soon that you're doing good and see new, beautiful creations - Dae®N

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
#153 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:39 AM
I love your skins, they make my sims look gorgeous . I hope your illness isn't something grave, and you're feeling better
Test Subject
#154 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:29 AM
Awww, . . . i love them!

My favourite skin tones at all
Test Subject
#155 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:46 PM
These are all absolutely wonderful!
#156 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 8:14 AM
These are beautiful. I love all your skins but this is my favorite
Test Subject
#157 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 9:42 PM
wow,. these are amzing!!!!
And im in love with your model for "Pixie Rush"
=]]
Test Subject
#158 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 10:15 PM
These are beautiful and I can't wait to download them. For the past two days, I've been getting a "server busy" message whenever I try, but I'll just keep trying. These seem like they're worth it. Thank you! (T_T)
Test Subject
#159 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 3:11 AM
You should just put a collection.Of all of them together.cuz they're all amazing that im gonna have to download weach one.Now thats gonne be tiring but worth it.
Test Subject
#160 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:33 AM
Beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 11:49 AM
*gasp* They're gorgeous!!!! I just love your skins.

Thank you! Hope you get better soon!

See my art here.
Test Subject
#162 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 7:44 AM
Great Skins, too bad there unsupported.

One Man Cannnt.. uhh, I mean Can save the world.. his name Is Superman!
Test Subject
#163 Old 25th Aug 2007 at 12:36 PM
Hi

I am in love with your pixie skins!

seriousley! There so beautiful!!

I have all of your skins! =)

and your eye sets are amazing too! =)

A small question, Would you ever consider taking a request to make a sim of someone ??

if they sent you pictures and stuff of course!

Thanks for making such great additions to everyones collections!

Tommy

xoxo
Test Subject
#164 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 5:43 PM
I LOVE these skins and I had them in my game before I reinstalled, but now I only get about four of them and the rest have a "corrupted file" and "unexpected end of archive"... this is also applicable to your set of defaults (two work and two don't).

Is this on your end or on my end?

Thanks,
Cheesy
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 9:44 PM
lovely! the look beautiful in game! but the bronze or flirt one didnt work for me.. - diagnostic problems.. gutted thanks for sharing!get well soon
Instructor
#166 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 11:09 PM
Get well soon, Enayla! Your skins are amazing, as always. Thanks!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Lab Assistant
#167 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:37 AM
Feel better soon Enayla! These skintones are absolutely dahling! Thanks again!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Lab Assistant
#168 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 9:10 AM
these are the only skins i ever use in my game!
Test Subject
#169 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:19 PM
Thanks 4 sharing
This is an awesome job...I am very impressed...thanks again for sharing
Lab Assistant
#170 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 3:19 AM
EEEEEK! So amazing Linda! You continue to amaze me! For those of you who haven't yet seen these in your game, they're incredible. Thank you so much for these, people would pay good money for these!! lol Feel better!

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#171 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 8:56 PM
Hello!

Thanks for these wonderful skins! For some rason, only Flirt, Fall and Chocolate show up in my game. I tried posting for help on the forum, but after half an hour of reading faqs and clicking 'next', it just dropped me on my user control panel!

Where can go to get help for the skins?
Test Subject
#172 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 7:08 AM
Hi Enayla.

I'd like to thank you for all of your excellent downloads. Your Forrest Pixie is one of my all time favorites, although all of them have stories written about them on Sims 2 if you ever want a peek

I hate to bother you (I'm sure you get 300 PMs a day) yet your Pixie Multitude isn't working for me. It gives me a teaser of Flirt, Fall & Chocolate, yet I have dreams of all of your genetics populating my neighborhood.
I read the FAQs, have the Numerator and didn't see a mesh- am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your time!

~Anne
Test Subject
#173 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 9:43 AM
Hello! I hate to be a bother but I'd love to be able to use the other skins that I've downloaded that aren't showing up.
Test Subject
#174 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 8:14 AM
Still enjoying the 3 that show up in my game
Lab Assistant
#175 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 4:38 PM
Hope you get better! I came back to tell you how incredible they look in my game! These are one of my favourite skintones by one of my favourite creators!! :D

Page 7 of 10