Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Wrought Iron Gate

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 927 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 55,100 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Jun 2005 at 7:24 PM
Updated: 18th Jun 2005 at 12:01 PM
18.06.05 Uppdate.

Numenor har uppdated his files so in order for you to use my recolouring you need to download his new "Standard Wall-Window glass set" LINK.

The seamless dosnt support recoloring. For now anyway

-------------------------------------

Uppdate 08.06.05

I have modified the Wrought Iron Gate so that you all can use it on the regular wall. Just DL the new file "Moon_Ez Worught Iron Gate Regular wall.rar" and place it in your download folder.
The uppdated files will automaticly overwrite if you allready have the Wrought iron Gate in your downloads. You still need to have the "Wall-Window glass set" LINK from Numenor to get them to work.

-----------------------------------------------

Hi again :howdy:

Since all the gates in the game are 2 tiles only and I really needed one that was bigger for my "The Villa Tuscano" house, I just had to make one.

Its a 4 wall gate made from Numenor's wall/window/door set. It is intended as a gate for a driveway, but you can use it for whatever you want.

-> The files go in you'r downloads folder.

NOTE! Since these are designed using the invisible wall from Numenor, you will also need to have the "Wall-Window glass set" LINK and the "Custom Walls Repository" LINK from Numenor to get them to work.

And no. The gate can not open/close. It's just for apperance

So let me know what you think of it.