Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 4:13 AM
Default Master Controle added an unwanted dog to my family
Odd problem. Maybe I hit it by mistake but after inviting a sim to my house with master control he had a dog in his family that I never added. I have no clue short of death, how to remove the dog from the family.
Im still having a hard time navigating the menus Also I am surprised after inviting a sim and swapping houses, the sim is still at the other sim's house and has to return home first. Also is there a way to max moods of visiting sims? . or to control visiting sims? I can use "Make active" but that controls one at a time and when not controlled the non active sims goof off.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 4:45 AM
With regards to the dog situation: sims who are inactive can adopt pets, although if you have Story Progression installed, you can disable pet adoption for inactives. To delete the dog without traumatizing everyone with the pet death, click on the dog, go to NRaas > Master Controller, then click "Advanced". Click on "Total Annihilation", and the dog will be deleted, along with everyone's relationships and memories of it.

That said, I don't believe there's a way for you to control more than one Sim at a time. You do not have to invite Sims over before switching to them, since you can just search for them using Master Controller's "Sim Options". This isn't TS2, where every household is treated as a separate "unit". In TS3 the entire world is open and inactive Sims still get on with their lives and do things without you, so if a Sim is in a certain location, they'll still be there even if you make them active.

You can max a Sim's motives in Master Controller. Instructions on how to do that, as well as how to properly use Master Controller in general, can be found here.