Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#22976 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:12 PM
So the scaling feature DID make it into the game after all....

Advertisement
Instructor
#22977 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:15 PM
wow, I actually forgot it was being released this week. I'm not just saying that - I genuinely missed it (bad simmer!). Shows how much I care I suppose haha! Looking forward to reading the first impressions and watching lps!

Bustin' Out!
Instructor
#22978 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
I didn't say their opinion was wrong. I saw saying I strongly disagreed with it :D

EDIT:
I just read all the pages I missed while I was asleep and from other forums/people I've spoken to about the game....so....much....caving! So many people adamantly against the game yesterday, lining up en masse to buy it today! Some people were really talkin all that good shit a second ago. But then the game came out! I will not be moved EA!

*raises sword* You know how many years it took for me to get into TS3!? I can wait! I can persevere! I can enjoy my Pokemon, Smash Bros, and earlier Sim installments! You wont get a cent out of me until I see a reason to give you a cent! They can take my toddlers. But they can not take my MONEY!!!!

PREACH!

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Mad Poster
#22979 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
It's okay I just wanted to make sure, it can be hard to convey a joke tone over text, even with smileys.

For the record, I don't hate people who have bought the game, or are excited about it. In fact I'm considering it myself, as you can witness in this stupid rant. When I (and most other people here) talk about yibsims, it's not sims 4 fans in general but the "OMG you horrible hater EA has feelings too!!" types, who can be.. pretty annoying.

Yeah. When she says "yib", she means people like that psycho from yesterday who went on and on about how I'm just mad because I apparently can't afford the game but her parents can, and how my life is a poorly written script, and anyone who doesn't like the game is an idiot but she made sure to let me know that I'm the biggest idiot of all....keep in mind I had said nothing about her and my critisims towards the game were the tamest they'd ever been. I said one little thing and the child went into attack mode....it was pretty funny
Scholar
#22980 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyJW
It's okay I just wanted to make sure, as it can be hard to convey a jokey tone over text, even with smileys.

For the record, I don't hate people who have bought the game, or are excited about it. In fact I'm considering it myself, as you can witness in this stupid rant. When I (and most other people here) talk about yibsims, it's not sims 4 fans in general but the "OMG you horrible hater EA has feelings too!!" types, who can be.. pretty annoying.

You and Zanfall's avatars look like siblings, so this whole thing has gotten really cute in my head.

Well, I've pissed off the reddit-yibs for the day, Amazon reviews are only coming in at a trickle, and so far none of you guys who have it have indicated the game has any particular depth (I'm not a rock/bug collector). TL;DR, I'm bored.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#22981 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by virgalibabe
PREACH!

I am not sure that's ok even in a spoiler...

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#22982 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
...As if they didn't know ahead of time what was missing....

Maybe they just didn't anticipate how much they would miss the missing things.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22983 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 7:25 PM
Game's out, thread locked, go play TS4, or TS3, or TS2, or with yourselves, doncurr.

Please just make regular topics - we don't need to remake this one or another chat thread. If ya want to continue chatting, please use the #social channel, which you can find under Discussion > Live Chat (bottomish, right column).

matrix, if you need access to the info post let me know.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread
Page 920 of 920