Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:01 AM
Default Favorite Celebrities Survey :)
You're allowed to have more than one favorite, right?! Take this survey to show who your favorites are!!
-----
-----
1. Who is your favorite Singer or Group?

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? (They don't have to be a full blown Actor/Actress. They can be talk show hosts, game show judges, or just have been in a few movies. If you can find them on IMDB, then they will work.)

3. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress in your favorite TV SHOW.

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? (Don't limit this to basketball and baseball. Sports cover a wide range of activities.)

5. If you could choose ONLY ONE celebrity to meet, who would it be?

6. If you could join ANY celebrity family, whose would it be?

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be?

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be?

9. So overall, who do you think is your MOST FAVORITE celebrity?

10. Have you met them? (celeb #9)
-----
-----
I'll post my answers in a separate post later.
-----
Hope this topic is ok to post here.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:18 AM
The Fray

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?
Katherine Heigl & Leonardo DiCaprio

Katherine Heigl

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity?
Well I don't have a particular one, but my favorite team is UNC!

Leonardo DiCaprio, so I can tie him up and rape his ass :lovestruc

Hmm...I dunno. Oprah Winfrey?

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be?
Leonardo DiCaprio, then I'll follow him home and stalk him

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be?
Katherine Heigl

That's obvious...Katherine Heigl

10. Have you met her? (celeb #9)

No, but she lives in California....just not Studio City

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:19 AM
1. Who is your favorite Singer or Group? I’m not really into music, but I’d say evanescence.

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? My all time male is Johnny Depp, he’s funny, he’s a good actor, and he’s hot so that’s like win, win, win with him. I don’t really care for too many girls, but I love Michelle Trachtenberg (only because she’s pretty)

3. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress in your favorite TV SHOW? Hugh Laurie from House MD

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? I hate sports and all who like/play it.

5. If you could choose ONLY ONE celebrity to meet, who would it be? Johnny Depp for sure.

6. If you could join ANY celebrity family, whose would it be? Johnny Depp, and I’d be his wife, and or mistress baby mama. (I’m okay with being his mistress)

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be? Johnny Depp, I hear he’s funny when acting, plus I’d just ogle him all day.

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be? Tim Burton, I love his art work, plus he’s pretty cool and we have a lot in common. (no, I’m not cheating so I can also see Johnny Depp >.> <.<)

9. So overall, who do you think is your MOST FAVORITE celebrity? Johnny Depp (I’m pretty sure you all know this by now

10. Have you met them? (celeb #9) OMG I wish, I never met a celebrity before in my life. Not even the boot leg singers, though one singer who's famous in Detroit (MI) is a cousin to my sister's friend (but I'd hardly consider him a celebrity -_-)

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Scholar
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:42 AM
1. Who is your favorite Singer or Group? The Yeah Yeah Yeahs

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? Audrey Hepburn I think.

3. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress in your favorite TV SHOW? Sarah Jessica Parker.

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? Pass. I dislike sport immensely.

5. If you could choose ONLY ONE celebrity to meet, who would it be? Karen O

6. If you could join ANY celebrity family, whose would it be? No idea.

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be? Karen O

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be? Chloe Sevigny or Dita Von Teese

Karen O I guess.

Not yet, but I'm sure we'd get along
Mad Poster
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:44 AM
1. Who is your favorite Singer or Group? LINKIN PARK!!

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? (They don't have to be a full blown Actor/Actress. They can be talk show hosts, game show judges, or just have been in a few movies. If you can find them on IMDB, then they will work.) *.* Uhm. *looks around* *racks brains* Angelina...Jolie...?

3. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress in your favorite TV SHOW. Shailene Woodley (Or however it's spelt)

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? (Don't limit this to basketball and baseball. Sports cover a wide range of activities.) ....I don't have one...But...Hmm...That smexy quarterback for the COWBOYS!

5. If you could choose ONLY ONE celebrity to meet, who would it be? ...Does Avril Lavigne count...?

6. If you could join ANY celebrity family, whose would it be? Omg. WHY dis you now ask me this before I forgot? Uhm....Hmm....Madonna's. Her kid is like 12 and with a credit card ^.^

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be? Pete. Wentz.

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be? Mike Shinoda.

9. So overall, who do you think is your MOST FAVORITE celebrity? Hmm...Avril Lavigne and her husband. But mostly da first.

10. Have you met them? (celeb #9) Nopez.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:51 AM
Gavin Degraw or Slow Club.

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? (They don't have to be a full blown Actor/Actress. They can be talk show hosts, game show judges, or just have been in a few movies. If you can find them on IMDB, then they will work.)
There's two schools of thought on that- if you mean my favorite celebrity in terms of talent, then I would say Rachel Weisz, but if you mean in terms of attractiveness, I would say Chris Pine.

I'm really into Heroes lately, so I'll say Zachary Quinto (because Sylar is just all kinds of evil, brain-eating awesome, and his Spock is equally awesome), but Milo Ventimiglia and Adrian Pasdar are fantastic. I love Katherine Heigl on Grey's Anatomy, too, and Patrick Dempsey rocks my world... oh, where does it end?

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? (Don't limit this to basketball and baseball. Sports cover a wide range of activities.)
Andy Roddick. Tennis is the only televised sport I can tolerate, and the only sport that I can actually play .

To echo Dreamy's sentiment, Chris Pine, so I can tie him up in my basement and make him be my sex slave . But, on a more serious note, probably Anne Hathaway- I think she seems so kind and genuine.

Ellen Degeneres and Portia de Rossi. Their household must be so much fun. They can adopt me!

Katherine Heigl, because I would just love to be on set for the phenomenal emoting that is Grey's Anatomy.

I'd honestly rather meet prolific authors than celebrities, but I'd love to meet Rachel Weisz and Hugh Jackman to talk about their work in my favorite movie, The Fountain. I'd love to meet Chris Pine, too, but I'm sure I'd melt into a puddle of lovestruck goo, so this is a safer bet .

Chris Pine :lovestruc. Sure, everyone else I mentioned is talented, but have you SEEN the guy!? Talented and hot!

Nope. If only I could get my family on board to go see his play while I'm in LA .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:46 AM
I have many.. but let's just say Backstreet Boys for now, but there's really way too many to list.

Hmm, Christian Slater, the Ghost Twins from the Matrix, pretty much any one who has ever played a vampire role

That guy who played Josef in Moonlight and Erik in True Blood, too lazy to look up the names

I don't do sports... What's that soccer guy's name? David Beckam? He's hot.

eh... no thanks

again, no thanks

Chris Hansen

I don't know, ... ooo how about the guy that played the master vampire in John Carpenter's Vampires, but he'd have to be in costume

I object to the use of horrible grammar. And I don't have a favorite celeb, I couldn't care less, really.

I've met a few "celebrities"

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:21 AM
System of a Down, Fall Out Boy...Lil Wayne...Aqua...the list never ends.

Wilson Cruz, Christian Vincent :drool:, Darryl Stevens, Jensen Atwood....okay pretty much the whole Noah's Arc cast...

That kid who plays Dixon on 90210

Alaina hates sports.

Perez Mf-ing Hilton

The Ozzbournes. Hands down.

Perez Hilton again, he hangs with GaGa and Katy Perry

Dane Cook RuPaul!!

Ah...that's so hard...but I'd have to say Lil Wayne. I could hang with Wayne :D

Psh I saw him at the Fueled By Ramen concert....does that count?

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:42 AM
Serj Tankian, In Flames

Alan Rickman/Helena Bonham Carter

Hugh Laurie

No sports pls.

Anders Fridén

The Phelps twins'

Kat von D

Dregen Svensson

Helena :lovestruc

nope.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 6:40 PM
1. Who is your favorite Singer or Group? Ozzy Osbourne (of course!)

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? Since I did say they don't have to be like say 'Brad Pitt' famous, I'm saying Sharon Osbourne (We all know what she does, but do you also know that not only does she judge contests, but she was in a terrific movie, and in an episode of Will and Grace?!)

3. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress in your favorite TV SHOW. Bam Margera - Jackass (the show and movie) and Viva La Bam are both old, but still..... :P

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? I don't like the norm sports really, thus why I said don't stick to them . . . I'm counting skate boarding as a sport: Bam Margera

5. If you could choose ONLY ONE celebrity to meet, who would it be? Ozzy Osbourne

6. If you could join ANY celebrity family, whose would it be? The Osbournes . . . they are such cool looking people, and looks like it would have been awesome to be there kid.

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be? Sharon Osbourne while she was judging on America's Got Talent...luv that show, and she's my favorite judge on it! - And she's fuuunny!

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be? Sharon Osbourne (it was a close call b/w her a Bam)

9. So overall, who do you think is your MOST FAVORITE celebrity? Even with my different profile pictures, and no matter my signatures, Ozzy Osbourne will remain my absolute favorite, and the others are so very close behind.

Sims, like life, is very unpredictable. One minute you're eating four day old pizza, and then the repo-man steals your only sofa and you're in tears. ...then the food poison kicks in.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:01 PM
You're allowed to have more than one favorite, right?! Take this survey to show who your favorites are!!
-----
-----
1. Who is your favorite Singer or Group? Keyshia Cole, Mary J. Blige

2. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress? (They don't have to be a full blown Actor/Actress. They can be talk show hosts, game show judges, or just have been in a few movies. If you can find them on IMDB, then they will work.)Chris Tucker, Michael Epps, Jim Carey

3. Who is your favorite Actor/Actress in your favorite TV SHOW. Douglas Hensall as Nick Cutter in Primeval

4. Who is your favorite sports celebrity? (Don't limit this to basketball and baseball. Sports cover a wide range of activities.) Lisa Leslie

5. If you could choose ONLY ONE celebrity to meet, who would it be? Busta Rhymes

6. If you could join ANY celebrity family, whose would it be? Coolio's Family

7. If you could join ANY celebrity for ONE day while they were doing their profession, who would it be? Denzel Washington

8. Choosing a different celeb from #5, if you won a contest and were able to meet ANY celebrity, who would it be? RuPaul

9. So overall, who do you think is your MOST FAVORITE celebrity? Mary J.

10. Have you met them? (celeb #9) No
-----