Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:44 PM
haha, he can have his own island, and he needs to find a way to escape! (: lol.

Call me Tyu. (:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 9:06 PM
Oh that's a good idea! He'll have to find his way through a tomb, that's called the Craggles Cave
Scholar
#153 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 12:30 AM
lol. (: were so smart!

Call me Tyu. (:
Wiki Wizard
#154 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:48 AM
I don't come on for a few hours and craig has gone insane and appeared on a random island trying to escape and that is why i love this group

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#155 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 3:30 PM
Yes, it's so funny... I can't wait to see Craig's sim-self.

btw, can anyone check on Antonio Ortega? I can't get him to install and I'm curious if you have the same problem.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#156 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:53 PM
No he wont work on mine either!!
and i havent been on sims yet!! crazy i know
maybe tonight eh

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Wiki Wizard
#157 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 7:40 PM
Gah i know i haven't been been building for ages, i need to continue!! I have been busy going a bit mesh crazy XD this is what i'm working on atm, but it's not finished yet!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#158 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 7:41 PM
haha you're gonna bum austria now arent you?! It looks bloody good though!!

Forum Resident
#159 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 7:59 PM
Craig, you haven't been simming all day? Are you feeling alright?

DD, that looks so pretty! It would look really nice in a cottage home too. Are you making a table to go with it?
Wiki Wizard
#160 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:07 PM
Yeh i am planning to make a table and a single dining chair too, it is all based on a set which we have in our house ^.^

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#161 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:08 PM
I know haha!! I think I'm ok... lol I've been doing housework and cooking :P
im so domesticated!!!

Scholar
#162 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:15 PM
it looks great! (: i really like it, but maybe two pillows on the right side, like layering each other?

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#163 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:20 PM
Hahaha, Craggles, have you been tamed? Can you help me out some day? I hate doing housework, lol!

DD, I can't wait to see that table and chair!
Oh, and I've been meaning to ask you... once upon a time, long ago, I thought you mentioned that you were going to redo the port lots. Are you still planning to do that?
Wiki Wizard
#164 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 11:10 PM
I am in the middle of doing that, because the stupid game went all crazy on me and i had to reinstall i lost all the main 4 port lots around the bell tower, so i am currently rebuilding them

Scholar
#165 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 11:21 PM
DD, are you keeping the homes the same? i have not played them, but i like the exteriors! (:

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#166 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:36 PM
YESSSS I have the internettttt!!! *Daaaances*
dunno how long for though, so make the most of it and make sure I'm up to date
what do people need/want from me in the near future?
the De Luca house is now being furnished etc
i remember something to do with another house
ive got the fire station etc built. and i need to put the sizes up here somewhere with some photos
ermmmm
hopefully DD can get the .world file from kiwi so i can start playing with it next weekend AT MY NEW HOUSE!!!! in case you cant tell, i'm excited by this xD

HURAHHHH INTERNET

now you see why my quote says what it does!! haha

Wiki Wizard
#167 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:31 PM
Lol nice craig i'm still waiting for the .world file from wiki, i think he gets back fairly soon from holiday. And no they will be different, and better!!!

Forum Resident
#168 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:33 PM
That's wonderful Craig! Hopefully you didn't suffer to much from withdrawal symthoms, and I hope you don't loose your connection again.
You were going to build David Sharp's house. The computer nerd, who's now called David Salinas. He's uploaded in the completed sims section.
I'm curious to see what you're going to do with caw, when kiwi sends the map. Are you planning to attend any classes when you're back at uni, or will playing the sims be enough for your education?
Happy to hear that you're moving into a new house! Is it a dorm, or will you have it all to yourself?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#169 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:44 PM
im very excited to get the world file!! first thing on my list:
NECTARY
then everything else everyone wants. I'll even put the houses in so when u guys download the world again you wont have to place all the buildings :D

its a house we dont have proper dorms here, last year was my first at uni, and we had like 26 flats with 6 bedrooms in each, in a terrace, it was really nice :D
and this year im living in a house in just a normal part of the city, with 5 girls. I'm either gonna really enjoy it, or kill them/myself haha!!

Forum Resident
#170 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:57 PM
Placing te lots in the world is a good idea! I am still updating some of my lots though.... hope that's possible. Oh, i figured the nectary was a priority, lol. I really hope it fits up that mountain.

You're going to live with 5 girls? Oh what a drama! How did you end up with them? You'd better stay out of their way when their red flag is waving, hahaha!
Anyway, I'm happy for you that you'll be living in a normal house.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#171 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:00 PM
hahaha ewwwwwww
lol im as stroppy as any of them when i want to be
theyre my friends from last year haha!! and i was hoping theyd be clean and tidy and cook for me haha

Wiki Wizard
#172 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:32 PM
Lol i can't believe you're sharing a house with 5 other girls, that is quite hysterical

Scholar
#173 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 1:59 AM
yea, me too! lol (: Good luck-your sure as hell going to need it! lol

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
#174 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 9:48 AM
Oh, you've got a smart way of looking at it. They can cook and clean for you, lol! The other guys must be so jealous of you!
Wiki Wizard
#175 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:53 PM
Oh lol guys, i failed my driving test i only failed it with 2 minors, TWO!!! :'( but some silly car was behaving wierdly while i was reversing around a corner, and i got failed because i was concentrating on him and not the rest of the road

Page 7 of 11