Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 12:52 AM
Default Logging into SexySims - won't recognize current email or let me reregister
It's been a while since I used SexySims - years. I have a new user name with a different email address. When I tried to login today, SexySims told me that the password was wrong.

I tried to reset the password. It told me that the email address doesn't match the user name. I rechecked my user name in MTS and yes, the correct email address is associated with the user name. I tried it again in SexySims. I tried 5 times and got locked out for a while. It definitely does not think my user name is connected to my email address.

I decided to give up on that and reregister. I came up with a new user name and started to go through the process. Since SexySims didn't recognize my current email address as being associated with my current user name, I tried to use it. It told me that the address is already in use.

At this point it seems like I need to get a new email address and use that to reregister in SexySims. Is there any way around this? I'm stuck in a loop.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 7:49 AM
Hi there!

Sorry you’re experiencing issues! So far from a non-technical part that I could help is maybe checking in your inbox if aaaages ago you got a vertification email on that email address.

Secondly, and its easy to get confused about this, despite MTS and SXS looking the same, you can’t log in with your MTS account with SXS. The reason why mts members should also register, rather than this being saved in SXS’s database, is because not all members are over 18+ on here.

If you did make an account like you said (not that i don’t believe you of course ) Just try and see if it can be any other email address. Although I think just typing in the username instead of the email address should also do it. For regular logging in.

Hope this helps!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Hi there!

Sorry you’re experiencing issues! So far from a non-technical part that I could help is maybe checking in your inbox if aaaages ago you got a vertification email on that email address.

Secondly, and its easy to get confused about this, despite MTS and SXS looking the same, you can’t log in with your MTS account with SXS. The reason why mts members should also register, rather than this being saved in SXS’s database, is because not all members are over 18+ on here.

If you did make an account like you said (not that i don’t believe you of course ) Just try and see if it can be any other email address. Although I think just typing in the username instead of the email address should also do it. For regular logging in.

Hope this helps!
I don't have much in my inbox - 5 messages - but I checked them. They're not about email. I entered the username and tried all the email addresses I can think of (all 2 of them plus, just to make sure, the address I use for formal business correspondence). It will not allow me to logon with any of them because it says they are the wrong address for that user name. It won't let me use any of the email addresses to set up a new account either. I think the best thing to do is create a new email address and a new user name and go from there. Somewhere along the way I must have done something to mess up the process.

Thank you for your help! I'd rather just start over than poke at something I've broken.