Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Functional Warrior Sword *UPDATED*

by JohnBrehaut1 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 5:01 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:53 PM by -Maylin-

471 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 439 Feedback Posts, 31 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 19
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#151 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 1:46 AM
PerlaGriga, You need to download winrar, I am not sure if that program is compatable with mac or not. www.rarlabs.com

cindybubbles, In the thread I said about this problem. So far, I have no clue how to fix it.
Test Subject
#152 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:04 AM
Great job john! great job, looking forward to trying it out
Test Subject
#153 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:25 AM
It's nice and all but it needs a lot of work. The punching bag sound effect sort of ruins the feel of the movement being custom programed. As does the massive overlapping of sims during sparring or fighting.
Test Subject
#154 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 3:29 AM
I got a problem with it too! my sims could not "fight a sim" or "kill a sim" .everytime when i choose that function, in game appear error report
Field Researcher
#155 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:29 AM
Very cool

Uncle Rico: Napoleon, you know we can't afford the fun pack. What, do you think money grows on trees in this family? Take it back! And get some Pampers for you and your brother while you're at it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#156 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 7:21 AM
Scarlett_Karuma, The reason it makes the punching bag sounds, is because that sound is "welded" to that anim. The only way I can fix that is by making a custom animation and to get it to look as good as that, would take me quite a while. And custom programming cant change that. I think the overlapping is caused by the position the sims walk to, I do not know how to change that.

tansang17, Try turning off boolprop while doing those functions
Test Subject
#157 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 8:10 AM
Happy Australia day for yesterday mate!
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 2:00 AM
MWUHAHAHAH cool ^o^

Being different is what makes you yourself.
Being the same makes you a clone.
Official Webbie
Test Subject
#159 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 4:54 AM
OMG that is soooo cool! I love you

Vampires are wonderful creatures, though misunderstood. Please be kind to us.

Test Subject
#160 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 6:21 AM
my sword do not appear on game for buying =/ what should i do? please, please, pm me! I have all expansions and I had active the package... what is wrong? =(

You say I can find it at Miscellaneous/ Miscellaneous. but it is not there -.-

Just for curiosity: the body of my dog get invisible T.T' only appear its head and tail
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#161 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 7:40 AM
luluisa, redownload the file and extract it to the downloads folder. That should fix it.
Test Subject
#162 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 10:11 AM
oh i see,thankyou ! ^_^
Test Subject
#163 Old 28th Jan 2007 at 7:07 PM
Are you aware that the sword appears to float in front of teenage sims? I'm not sure if it does this for adult sims but I had a teenage sim using the suicide option for a movie and it was nowhere near her hand... possibly using an adult anim for a teen sim?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#164 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:23 AM
kurone, yes, I forgot to mention the sword is only for adults, sorry
Test Subject
#165 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 9:36 AM
excuse me ! JohnBrehaut1 , which "boolProp" should i turn off ? show me clearly, please
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 1st Feb 2007 at 6:18 PM
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT an i really love the commit suicide option ^^... but maybe consider moving it to SXS... dunno how to though... cant move my hitman career

http://paradox-symphony.deviantart.com

If you like my creations then please rate and comment. I love feedback :D
Test Subject
#167 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 1:44 AM
I can pick up the sword and put it back but my sims can't do anything else. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#168 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 2:07 AM
supamod, for the other options you select the sword, not the stand.

lolipop. No, 1 main reason is there would be no need to put it there, it doesn't have any adult material. Killing a sim is not adult material because there is quite a few items on this site that can do that. Anyway, I am only 14, so I am not allowed to be at that site.
Test Subject
#169 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 6:48 PM
Amazing! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
#170 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 10:56 AM
hey ! please tell me which "boolProp" should i turn off???!!!
Test Subject
#171 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 12:49 PM
Oh my god, this is incredible! excellent work!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#172 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 2:14 PM
tansang17, the "boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" one.
Test Subject
#173 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 4:07 PM
The Warrior Sword his excellent. When my friend and I found this, we told everyone!
Forum Resident
#174 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:24 PM
Brilliant!!!, thanks for sharing! - just what I need for the big finish in my 'Sword of the Vampyre King' storyline...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#175 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:33 AM
Oh yes !! thankyou very much, JOHN!
Page 7 of 19