Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

My sheer curtains entirely redone to be used in diagonal too...**Update 031507** Now in white and black

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,771 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 102,599 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 17th Jan 2007 at 6:23 PM
Updated: 12th Oct 2008 at 11:14 AM
Hi all,

As requested by several people, I redid entirely my curtains and now you can place them on a diagonal wall.

For memory:
- 2 tiles: Faces 2270 Vertices 2470
- 1 tile: Faces 1198 Vertices 1308

Thanks to Numenor for his great tutorial "How to link straight and diagonal objects"(http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=82075).
It helped me a lot for this realisation!

If you want to use this version of my curtains, you'll have to download the meshes and the recolors of this post.The old ones can be deleted.

I made the same recolors than the first one and i add also 7 new recolors:

You can mix the colors.
And if you want larger curtains (3 tiles, 4 tiles or more...) you put as many curtains (1tile) as you want, they combine easily to create your own decoration.

**Update 031507** As requested I add 2 new recolors: White & black

Enjoy!
-Maylin-

*Do not post my creations to the exchange!
*Recolor my meshes is allowed (free only) but please link back to my post for original meshes.
Do not include my meshes with your recolor zip files.
*Including in a house lot is allowed (free only) with credits and link.
*Please forgive my bad english, it's not my native language!