Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 11:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default !!!Package files won't work!!!
I placed them in Mods/Packages but they still won't show up in my game. I even got a new hardrive to add all my pretty peggysims hairs It may be noted that ever since I added Windows 7 to my computer the package files won't work. My sims3pack files work fine.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 3:09 AM
please help
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 3:15 AM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
In order to better solve your problem, please go through the following as listed below:
  • Sims 3 - Installing Custom Content
    You appear to not have read our great guides to downloading and installing custom content for Sims 3.

Game_Help:TS3_Custom_Contentwiki This link contains everything you've ever wanted to know about installing .package and sims3packs.

On occasion you might be asked to do a long FAQ - please make sure you do all the steps and don't just skip over them. You'll often find that these long FAQs have all the details you need. If nothing in the above FAQs fixes your problem you may post again detailing exactly which you have done and which steps failed.