Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 2:15 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
>Some< packages are not showing up ingame.
Hey guys, long time no see xD
So a few days ago I decided: I´m going to combined my packages at last!
The experience didn´t go very well because they didn´t show up ingame, so I ended up separating all the files again, patching the game to the 1.42 version, and everything seemed alright....but it was not: I´ve been having trouble with some packages, for instance, the nointro mod doesn´t work. I even updated the resource file, but it looked the same.
Maybe I have too many folders in my Mods/Packages main folder? But that wasn´t a problem before, I used to have like 9 folders (one for hairstyles, another for poses, etc.) and I never had a problem with it, so I really don´t know what might be happening. :-S help please?
Screenshots

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
My Simblr and all my creations at SimMist
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 4:32 AM
Hello

Only 9 folders ? Me have 50 folders...

But I think that "combine" had find some "conflicts" .... Yes, Conflicts what the equal 'Instance" has, will deleted to left until one. If are _XML _IMG etc.The Package packer do not care.
And so is one ore more package(s) in the 'multipackage' destroyed and doesn't work.
When I am going to combined some package, I do an update before...

It will works, but can always a bit broken.

Do never combine Mod's, where comes an update may.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 2:06 PM
Alright, going to remember that for the future xD
But isn´t really anything I can do to fix this? Because it happens with mods I downloaded after the combined files mess, they don´t show up at all

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby:
"Everything has a season Alice. A flower blooms and fades away. Memories too, have a useful life."
Site Helper
#4 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 5:05 PM
When you combined files, you did keep the originals in a safe place, didn't you?

Take out the combined files. Make a folder where you put the current batch of files you plan to combine. Check with Delphy's Dashboard to be sure they aren't conflicting. Combine, and check them again. Test the combined file in game.

Then repeat for the next batch of files you plan to combine.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 7:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
When you combined files, you did keep the originals in a safe place, didn't you?

Take out the combined files. Make a folder where you put the current batch of files you plan to combine. Check with Delphy's Dashboard to be sure they aren't conflicting. Combine, and check them again. Test the combined file in game.

Then repeat for the next batch of files you plan to combine.

Ok, I´ll try that *crossed fingers* thanks :-)

>>> JuBa_0oº <<<

Dr. Bumby: