Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 11:27 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Create-a-Sim full of junk
Hi, first time posting on the forum, so i am SO sorry if I'm posting to the wrong place or this has already been posted. If it is, please tell me politely and I'll take the proper actions to fix it.

I have every expansion and stuff pack and a bunch of CC for the Sims 3, and I have noticed that while selecting a tab in Create-a-Sim, all the clothes take forever to load because there are so many. No offense to EA, but I hardly use the EA clothes, and there are SO many of them.I would just uninstall the stuff packs, but there are things I use from each one of them, so that wouldn't really help. I was wondering if there was a way I could somehow edit the files of the game or something to only have the clothes that I DO use in Create-a-Sim. I feel like this would greatly speed things up and be much more convenient. Thank you!
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2014 at 12:03 AM
There are several "hider" type-mods available in the Downloads section. If I'm remembering correctly, at least one of them has directions on how to make your own mod, so that you can hide the clothes from the SPs that you don't intend to use.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 4:24 PM
Thank you so much! :lovestruc :lovestruc