Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 7:50 PM
Teen sim can't get pregnant with mod
I have the Teen Pregnancy mod, and I got my boy sim(Elijah) engaged to his girlfriend(Sandi), and they are both teens, but I can't get them to even Woohoo because it says "One of the sims is a teenager!" whenever I hover over the "Woohoo" action. Do they need to be fully married? Please help me!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shelzykid
I have the Teen Pregnancy mod, and I got my boy sim(Elijah) engaged to his girlfriend(Sandi), and they are both teens, but I can't get them to even Woohoo because it says "One of the sims is a teenager!" whenever I hover over the "Woohoo" action. Do they need to be fully married? Please help me!

I had the same.problem. What you need to.do (assuming this is NRaas) is to set "Check Story Progression for User Directed" to False. Also, you have checked that all the relevant restrictions have been lifted, yes?
Hope that helps. If not, I can look at my game in a few hours, unless someone else comes along
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 8:15 PM
Is it Twallan's mod? If so, you need to change the settings so that it'll allow you to have teen pregnancy. Oh, and you need teen maternity CC too.