Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 4:49 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default "Convince to.." stuck on sim's pie menu
My sim lives in a penthouse. I had her invite people over many times and they were able to go to her place just fine. Until i made her throw a feast party in the same penthouse. All her guests arrived, bringing invisible plates of food, but none of them actually come up to her floor. I even had her watch tv and individually clicked 'call over' to her guests. Im guessing they cant use the elevator. I exit to main menu without saving, used debugenabler to reset the elevators (ground floor and topmost floor) and the same thing happens. Havent tried throwing another party but i deleted all elevators and replaced them, im guessing that part has been fixed.

The guests started leaving one by one but no notification shows up that the party sucked or that it even actually ended. Since then, i had the 'Convince to..' stuck on my sim's menu during socializing, even when there is no party going on. (Her phone allows her to throw parties so the previous one clearly ended)

I already tried everything from 'resetsim *' to MC's 'reset everything' and 'clean up situations' from overwatch. All these are working fine but did not remove 'Convince to..'. It's quite handy for meddling with my non active simmies' lives but it is kind of annoying. How do i remove it?

P.S she's a 3 star celebrity when this happened and im thinking it's a higher level celeb thing?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Sep 2013 at 2:42 PM
do you mean it's stuck as it wont go away or it's just now an available option when socializing?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Sep 2013 at 2:28 PM
Sorry for the really late reply. I meant that it is there whether or not she is in a party. As you phrased it, yes it's an option for socializing even if she isnt in a party. Like she is in a park and someone she is friends with is there, she can convince that friend to do stuff, as if in an actual party.