Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:10 PM
Default Bluewater Village missing
I just recently I got Open For Business for Mac. For some reason, the game doesn't have Bluewater Village in it. All the other things are there. Also, in the instruction manual half of it was Pets, and the other half OFB. I don't know if that has to do with anything. I thought the printing machine made a mistake. Does anybody know why my game doesn't have Bluewater Village?

Thanks!
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:16 PM
Bluewater Village is not a default neighborhood like Pleasantview - it's a default shopping district that you can add to any neighborhood, like the default Downtown that comes with Nightlife, or the default universities that come with Uni. When you've already got a main neighborhood loaded, click on the little shop-front looking icon at the top left, and Bluewater Village will be one of the options for a shopping district to add.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Mar 2008 at 4:25 PM
Thank you!