Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#76 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magikal
Hellloooooooooo! I'm Magikal, and Velocity in most other sims sites. Nice to find a Writers' Group over here. I've been on MTS for a loooong time but just started posting today.

I usually write in the fantasy and historical genres. Since recently I've been dabbling with realism-just a tad bit.

I just started my first Sims 3 story. Anyone wanting a fun read just check out http://sixatsunset.blogspot.com/! Would love comments. I may post it over here too, but kinda feel that a blog allows more flexibility.

So helllooo fellow writers, and hope we see more of each other soon!

Oh this link is out dated too. Hope it means that Magikai has moved on to greater things. I know that I always love getting a comment on an old lot so hopefully, Magikai, you will get this and know that someone was interested!
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by destinychaser
Hey! I see that this hasn't had a reply in a long time, but what the heck. My name...well, username is destinychaser and when I'm not simming I love to write fantasy and horror. I mostly write short stories, but sometimes I also write poetry.

Hi destinychaser, I'm like you, kind of hoping to see people posting or joining because I think this group is really worthwhile. Of course, i don't know my way around forums very well and all the posting may be under another thread and I'm off here by myself!! Hope you're still writing destiny.
Alchemist
#78 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
If anyone's still out there:

Hi. I'm me. My username is a few inches to the left.

I prefer writing in the sci-fi/fantasy genres. I've already written a novel (sci-fi), half of another one (also sci-fi), and have starts and general ideas on three more (one sci-fi, two fantasy). I've tried writing short stories, too. Fifty-seven pages is short, right? :D

I also enjoy editing stories (except my own, because I can never tell what I need to change). So, if anyone wants help in that regard, I can take a look.

Hi hugbug! I'm hoping people are still out there too, especially since I just discovered this group today. I guess I thought everything had to be about the sims! Do you care to tell a bit more about your novel?
Alchemist
#79 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Hey there, I'm daniandan. I usually write sci-fi fanfiction, but I have a few original stories on one of my laptop's. I also like doing online RP, like the zombie apocolypse RP that I'm doing here on MTS.

Daniandan! I know you because you've been kind enough to comment on many of my sims2 lots! Please tell me what zombie apocolypse RP is or should I google it? You learn a lot when you leave the lots and housing section.
Alchemist
#80 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rawra
Hey, there. I'm currently working on a book about magic and stuff, but I won't give any details, CUZ IT'S MY IDEA! *ahem* It's written in Romanian, of course :P

Rawra, it's been a couple of years! How's your book going? I think there seems to be a great interest in magic and fantasy in our world now, especially in the young adult fiction.
Alchemist
#81 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lethifold
Just popping in here to say that there is a writers group here. (: We're always looking for new members, though!

Lethifold, you mean there are two writing groups? Thanks for the information. Are you a member of both?
Alchemist
#82 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySimming
Hai. I'm LadySimming. I write a lot of fanfic, but some original fantasy and violence stories.

Fantasy and violence require a lot of imagination I would think. I suppose you can get inspiration from the news which seems to be almost exclusively about violence these days. Writing about it would be cathartic. I've never done it, but I'm a very inexperienced writer, sticking to what is safe.
Alchemist
#83 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yazoo
Hello, I am Nevemore Raven, as you can tell by the name I am a huge Edgar Allen Poe fan But I do write:

Poems

Short Stories

Lyrics

Novels

I am a huge writer, and heck I love to write. I try to stop, and I usually end up writing anywhere from 75 pages to 350 pages. I tend to get more ideas than one, and my imagination runs wild o.o

I think writing is a really healthy activity. It makes you think, create, imagine, invent, all those things most needed in the world!
Alchemist
#84 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Hey, I'm minimogut, and I love fantasy and gothic writing style. I've written stories in class, and I am working (halfheartedly now. My muse is gone...) on writing a fantasy novel. I try ti get started on an idea, decide that idea is crap, then restart. I've restarted the same fantasy story at least five times now. I have settled on the most recent, and I ain't changing it anytime soon. I like to write songs as well, but have only finished one that I don't think is stupid.

To me, the fact that you keep reworking your fantasy novel shows that you're going to be a great writer. I can't imagine getting something really good perfect the first time. I would bet that other people would think your songs were anything but stupid too!
Alchemist
#85 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zaia72
I'm Zaia72. I write poems, novels, fanfictions and others.

Zaia, hope you're still writing. Any that you care to share? I would think this would be a good place!
Alchemist
#86 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kdsjds
Just a quick intro. I'm KD. I'm a writer, gamer, all around dorky chick. I work from home, so most of my friends live in my computer. I'm hoping I'm going to join like minded people here and make all kinds of friends. I promise not to abuse the smileys and welcome friendly chatter. Nice to meet you all.
KD
www.darlingdork.com
[email protected]

KD are you the owner of darlingdork.com? I had a look, especially at your books and literature section. I can see how you stay busy managing the site. Hope you're still around here too!
Alchemist
#87 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Artimis
I am artimis a writier of fan fcition, poetry, stories, play scripts (occassionaly) and I am currently working on a sims story. I love writing stories the only porblem that they are usally very ling as another I am working on is already 108 pages and it is still not finished lol.

A pleasure to meet you all

Artimis

I lose track of time when I'm building a sims2 lot, so I imagine that you lose track of time when writing your stories. When you love doing something it's hard to stop. I'm just starting to realize that I love writing!
Alchemist
#88 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Littleweirdo
Hello! I am Littleweirdo and I just write stuff, mostly realism.

It's easier for me to relate to realism than fantasy, so that's what I enjoy reading. It seems that fantasy is really enjoying a bigger slot in the literary world these days though. Do you like to write sims stories? I find that the sims lend themselves to realism!! I'm always amazed at how true to life the game is. The other day I invited a neighbor to a luncheon and he didn't come. I realized it was because I didn't have enough relationship points with him!
Alchemist
#89 Old 6th Oct 2013 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rarr
Hi, I'm Octavia I like to write novels and short stories, usually fantasy or sci fi-ish things

I always think of young people when I think of fantasy, but my husband is a sci-fi fan. If I had to guess, I would say you were young though! Just a feeling!
Test Subject
#90 Old 8th Oct 2013 at 12:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I just read your poem, "Something I Wrote Off Topic". I really liked it. I enjoyed the structure and the rhythm. The rhyming was natural and not contrived. The words you chose clearly showed how you felt about the word in question. I think you're a great writer.

Aaaw thanks
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 10:27 PM
Hey, I'm Blue77 and I just discovered this group and joined I like writing stories, but I prefer Sim Stories because I get bored too easily while describing scenes; its better when I can take pictures of the scene in-game - it does take a lot of time to set up everything but I still thinks its easier and it brings the story to life better. In my writing I focus mainly on the plot, I like it to always have a mystery behind it, or several mysteries along the way
That should do it for a brief introduction. Anyway, I'm glad I found this group and I'm looking forward to a healthy exchange of ideas :D
Field Researcher
#92 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:46 AM
Hi! I haven't written anything original in ages but I love to write.
#93 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 2:01 AM
Hi all! I just dicovered this group and hope this group is not neglected

I'm BloodyScholastic. You may recognize the long background story on my Sim creations. I'm actually a writer/storyteller in real life. I have many storyline imagination in my head, (Sims stories and non-Sims stories) and love to write if I have time to do. My stories are mostly revolved on realism: thriller, espionage, violence, realistic love drama and comedy. I wrote an unpublished thriller/espionage novel before. I also write the storyline for Sims, especially TS3 with lots of custom pose packs inspired me to make the story fit for the Sims screenshots in-game.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:34 PM
I just joined, call me Silver Dawn. I love to write and when I was asked to write a short story, it was 9 pages long... would of been more except I was running out of time. I write stories, but I'm best at poems. I guess I can post little samples of what I work on here... Hi. Oh also, how do you access the story thing on here?

scooby dooby don't
#95 Old 25th Apr 2015 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WingedCat
I just joined, call me Silver Dawn. I love to write and when I was asked to write a short story, it was 9 pages long... would of been more except I was running out of time. I write stories, but I'm best at poems. I guess I can post little samples of what I work on here... Hi. Oh also, how do you access the story thing on here?

It'd be better to share your poem/story on Creative Corner

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#96 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 7:13 PM
Hi, I am an amateur writer who publishes work online under the name "bookloverblue". I mainly write comedy scripts, but have dabbled in prose, poetry, and more recently, non-legacy Sim stories.
Test Subject
#97 Old 13th Jan 2016 at 11:25 PM
Hi all! My name is Maya and I love to write.

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, Check out my videos. Why Don't You? PM for Link :)
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 7th Feb 2016 at 6:37 PM
Hey, I'm Laurie and I love Lolita. I love Achievement Hunter, MLP, Homestuck, Undertale, and so much more! I cosplay, draw, and write in my freetime. Currently writing a novel!

Page 4 of 4