Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:30 PM
Default Anyway to retrieve lost diplomas?
I was looking for a cheat or hack that could recover my lost diplomas from Sims whose lots turn corrupt and I have no choice but to move them out without any of their possessions.

I know I should just leave the diplomas in their inventories and then I'd never lose them but ... oh well
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:19 PM
There is a hacked diploma in the graveyard by Christianlov that will allow an adult sim to graduate from college. They get a diploma, a GPA, and even the memory of graduating. The option to add extra want slots is separate.

I don't know of another way, but if you don't mind having two memories of having graduated it might work.

If you have the hack from MATY that prevents redundant memories it might also prevent a duplicate "graduated from college" memory.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#3 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 3:37 PM
It stinks not to have the sim's diploma, but I don't think it takes anything away from his degree. If you don't want to download a hack, you could probably just leave it, I imagine.
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 9:00 PM
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...topic,72.0.html The logdebugger will retrieve lost diplomas. Snag the version for your game config in the Armory>hacks/allhacks. Read the manual. I believe the option is available in debug mode.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.