Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 10:35 PM
Default Question about backfire on Genie Ressurection.
Not sure I spelled "ressurection" right...

Anyway, I've heard that when this backfires, you get a zombie. Is this possible if you don't have Uni?
Advertisement
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 6:07 AM
Yes it is.You don't have to have universities to have this happen.It's backfired on me 3 times and my sims aspiration was platinum.I do have universities and I can still use the ressurection phone and pay the grim reaper the max amount and they come back normal but I was hoping they would with the genie since you don't have to pay him.

Someone on snooty sims said that his come back normal with the genie and his aspiration was only in the green.I guess it's some kind of bug or something.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 9:33 AM
No, I think (s)he means if you don't have the Uni EP, can your sims then become a zombie? And I'm wondering that too.
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sharkloverplayer
Yes it is.You don't have to have universities to have this happen.It's backfired on me 3 times and my sims aspiration was platinum.I do have universities and I can still use the ressurection phone and pay the grim reaper the max amount and they come back normal but I was hoping they would with the genie since you don't have to pay him.

Someone on snooty sims said that his come back normal with the genie and his aspiration was only in the green.I guess it's some kind of bug or something.

Hehe Shark read the manual that came with FT again!
It says on page 7 that your sims need to be enthusiastic with hobbies, and high in their lifetime aspiration meter (not their regular aspiration meter) to get good luck with the Genie!
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 10:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by notacleverusername
Hehe Shark read the manual that came with FT again!
It says on page 7 that your sims need to be enthusiastic with hobbies, and high in their lifetime aspiration meter (not their regular aspiration meter) to get good luck with the Genie!

Well here's what happened with the Genie when my husband was doing the Messiest lot challenge lastnight. He found the lamp on his porch and asked me what it was (he doesn't play sims much, but he and I were doing the messy challenge together kinda like challenge between us) Anyway- he was flat broke when he got the Genie and asked for money- after his 3 wishes for money he had a total of 70k simolians!!!!! I told him I heard that wishes back fire and to be careful what he wished for- apparently he got lucky
Not sure how he got lucky, maybe it was a bug but I wanted to share that with you guys.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by psivampyr
Well here's what happened with the Genie when my husband was doing the Messiest lot challenge lastnight. He found the lamp on his porch and asked me what it was (he doesn't play sims much, but he and I were doing the messy challenge together kinda like challenge between us) Anyway- he was flat broke when he got the Genie and asked for money- after his 3 wishes for money he had a total of 70k simolians!!!!! I told him I heard that wishes back fire and to be careful what he wished for- apparently he got lucky
Not sure how he got lucky, maybe it was a bug but I wanted to share that with you guys.

True, true. Sometimes you will get "lucky", but overall, your chances of that happening are darn slim if you don't meet the other criteria. I would only do it with high lifetime aspiration, just to be safe!