Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 2:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Text Message Cell Phone Interaction
I was downloading a default replacement cell phone for my game, and decided to open it with SimPE to look throught the files, there were two [Pie Menu Strings] files, one of them listed regular interactions (Test Ring; Call) and the other one listed a Respond Text Message interaction, I didn't remeber having this last interaction in my game, and so I tried testing the custom phone in my game, and the interaction wasn't displayed. How do I acess the Text Message interaction? Is this some sort of non-used interaction or is it a glitch in my game that I don't have it displayed when I click on a sim that owns a cell phone?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 12:54 AM
It was probably an interaction they decided to just drop. Or maybe they meant to get to text messages incorporated and never finished it? There are tons of possibilities!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Apr 2014 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
It was probably an interaction they decided to just drop. Or maybe they meant to get to text messages incorporated and never finished it? There are tons of possibilities!

Probably, I was thinking about that too, I was just hoping to be wrong, that would be a great feature to have in the game I mean, text messages make a big part of people's lives these days.