Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:03 AM
Default Can't Download Command Center?
I just want to delete the crap in the TLC apartments, but I can't download the MC Command Center...please help :'(
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:06 AM
What kind of issues are you experiencing? What’s the reason why you can’t download it? Could you maybe attach an image of the issue as well if needed?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:08 AM
Just added it, sorry I'm new and had no idea how to attach it!
Virtual gardener
#4 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:14 AM
Hrm.. does the link you’re using have ‘db’ at the beginning of it instead of www. ? if so, I’d replace the db. Bit with the www part.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:18 AM
There was no db, but I added www to the beginning, but that didn't change anything
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:19 AM
I also tried to download it directly from the link it gives when you search it, but still gives me the same message
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:23 AM
Hey michellezelda - apparently you shouldn't be using the MC from here anyway.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Virtual gardener
#8 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:26 AM
I think the issue here is that the download has been removed and you happen to have found a link since deadpool (the creator of the mod) moved his mod elsewhere and won’t update the version on the site, I’d use this one instead and see if it meets up with your game’s patch version: https://www.google.nl/amp/s/deaderp...-396-is-out/amp
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:30 AM
Thanks so much guys! I've never used mods before, but those stupid ugly pipes are ruining my otherwise cute apartment...do I delete this thread now so I don't clog up the site?
Virtual gardener
#10 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:31 AM
Nah we will mark it as fix so other people with the same issue will be able to see this thread as well I’m glad we could help you out! Have a awesome weekend!
Virtual gardener
#11 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 11:31 AM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered