Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#51 Old 4th May 2014 at 3:11 AM
My go-to terms are: boobs, vag, and dick, though I'm told that at least two of those terms are considered vulgar. I use 'crotch' more generically because it's such a great word. I do know someone who insistently refers to her vagina as her "lady," which always seemed kind of odd to me?

Other words I know include: junk, wedding tackle, twig n' berries, naughty bits, fun bits, private parts, love tunnel, wang, boner, and manhood (though "manhood" seldom appears without its partners-in-crime, "bosom," and "trembling core").

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 4th May 2014 at 7:13 AM
I had thought all fun parts below the waist were called "wabblies".
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#53 Old 4th May 2014 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby
Once in sex ed, after we were told to "use proper terminology", some idiot said, "va-jay-jay, that's what it's called." WTF
When I did sex ed, the teacher told us all to shout all the 'rude' words we could think of to get the giggles out of our systems. After about five minutes of this, the RS teacher from next door came in, very unimpressed...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#54 Old 4th May 2014 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
I know this sounds completely crazy, but get this. I call my friend down south a PENIS.

Only crazy if you don't HAVE male parts...

And "twigs & berries" - sounds like a real put-down for a poor guy with itty-bitty dangly bits.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#55 Old 5th May 2014 at 7:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Only crazy if you don't HAVE male parts...

Lol omg, some girls should call their chamber of secerets a penis to freak people out.
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th May 2014 at 4:07 PM
I've used "Mr. Johnson", King DONG and "Kojak".
I knew this Asian girl who referred to her husbands dick as "Mr. Wang".
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 6th May 2014 at 11:31 PM
I have a little sister and in front of her it's "Widgie" which in my opinion sounds more disgusting that most things.
Boys parts though it's a "Not until your 30".
Scholar
#58 Old 12th May 2014 at 8:17 PM
Pocket monster, purple headed yogurt slinger, heat seeking rocket, hooded warrior, just to name a few I've used...
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th May 2014 at 9:12 PM
I call my pubic hair a doormat.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#60 Old 12th May 2014 at 9:17 PM
The last two posts... urg gross out

Theorist
#61 Old 13th May 2014 at 10:07 PM
"4 inches of fury"

Resident wet blanket.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#62 Old 13th May 2014 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GnatGoSplat
"4 inches of fury"

Reminds me of a movie...a sad story about a guy who's whang was about decapitated...The Furious Inch...?

Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 14th May 2014 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Reminds me of a movie...a sad story about a guy who's whang was about decapitated...The Furious Inch...?

Hedwig and the Angry Inch?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#64 Old 14th May 2014 at 7:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hugbug993
Hedwig and the Angry Inch?

Yes! ur.. Hedwig?

Test Subject
#65 Old 28th May 2014 at 11:59 PM
Naughty bits were just called "privates" when I was younger.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 29th May 2014 at 11:09 PM
And rightly so, when a person is young. I suppose now they are not so private...? I still like dangly bits. I guess that only applies to men, but then, it's men parts I like. I do have a couple of dangly bits, but NOBODY like to see old lady boobs.

Top Secret Researcher
#67 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 2:06 AM
William Warhammer is what the hubby dubs his bit. I always called it a boy bit, and similarily, girly bits.
Kind of off topic, but it makes me think of the winking skeever in Skyrim land haha
Forum Resident
#68 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 4:46 AM
Female parts were called "powder puff" when I was growing up. I didn't even know men had anything different until I was like 15 (That's what I get for being raised by my grandmother and attending a school without sex ed. Oy!)

Now, I refer to female parts as a woman's "parts' or 'girlies' and a man's can be dangly bits, hot dog, appendage, winkie, or whatever other word my husband might happen to say that I want to twist into something dirty. LOL

The moon so bright shows me the way
Deep in the graveyard beside her I lay
Knowing she'll keep me safe from all harms
Though six feet apart, I lay in her arms...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#69 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 3:14 PM
My husband calls his a "device"...he's a mad scientist

Lab Assistant
#70 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 8:25 PM
Zee-zee.

You can call me London, Londo, Londonite, or Mitchie :3
"When you pressure blast Mountain Dew out of your anus, it is not easily forgotten."
Test Subject
#71 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 10:37 AM Last edited by Sharifa73 : 26th Jul 2014 at 6:08 PM.
LOL when I was a kid my best friend's mom taught us that using the term "butt" was rude and that we should say "vagina" instead... (but she pronounced it "bagina" )
#72 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 8:19 PM
My brother went through this phase where he called it a birate. And I once knew these little kids that pronounced vagina "for-gina".
Instructor
#73 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 9:04 PM
We called vaginas "snippa" and penises "snopp" :') Bless.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 3:00 PM
I've kind of always referred to breasts as "tits" (which is apparently rude or whatever). I also sometimes reduce penises & vaginas down to boy/girl parts (which I've also been told is quite rude).

On any given day, though, I can be found referring to genitalia as "the love hole", "pocket pusher", "dust trap", "clam hammer", or " fish flaps". For posterity, y'know?

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Page 3 of 3