Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 10:21 PM
One sort of loves vanilla cake! However, one should forget the fruit because fruit makes one's cake foul.

Strings of letters which are disallowed: Are, also, bacon, banned, beg, disallowed, elephant, feet, floor, I, is, made, mouse, my, not, reason, socks, slippers, the, with, wood, word, in, new.

String of letters shunned: New

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 12:25 AM
I see a *the* in there, sorry.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#28 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 9:26 AM
oh damn.

Mad Poster
#29 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:22 PM
oh, uh, glad someone be keeping track of that which may not be uttered.
Also shunned: udder (just to make it easy)

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#30 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 3:49 PM
One does think that thy consequences of thine fine game will be magnificently extraordinary.

Strings of letters which are disallowed: Are, also, bacon, banned, beg, disallowed, elephant, feet, floor, I, is, made, mouse, my, not, reason, socks, slippers, the, with, wood, word, in, new, udder, will

Shunned amount of letters: Four. (Thine string-of-letters: "Will")

Mad Poster
#31 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 5:21 PM
Why would gaming so gammingly demise?

No use: Are, also, bacon, banned, beg, disallowed, elephant, feet, floor, I, in,is, made, mouse, my, new,not, reason, socks, slippers, the, udder, will, with, wood, word, udder

Add this: that

Scholar
#32 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:50 PM
Usage of Ye Olde English might become of help here. One thinks we might just run out of connective strings of letters.

Strings of letters which are disallowed: Are, also, bacon, banned, beg, disallowed, elephant, feet, floor, I, in, is, made, mouse, my, new, not, reason, socks, slippers, so, the, that, udder, will, with, wood, word

Shunned amount of letters: Two. (Thine string-of-letters: "So")

Mad Poster
#33 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:32 PM
Quote:
Shunned amount of letters: Two. (Thine string-of-letters: "So")
Oh crud! (BTW, "ye" is simply the old spelling the "the". The "y" meant "th". It doesn't quite look like the standard "y" either.)

One must beg forgiveness, claiming absolute stupidity!

Shunned: Are, also, bacon, banned, beg, disallowed, elephant, feet, floor, I, in, is, made, mouse, my, new, not, reason, socks, slippers, so, the, that, two, udder, will, with, wood, word

Now: one.

Mad Poster
#34 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 8:43 PM
Easy! Just use bad English. One shall speak not of fluffy foot-wear made to look like small mammals with big scary toothees. But who WANTED to?
Thought "utter" was also a no-no?
Disgusted: spaketh not "NO".

Mad Poster
#35 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
Easy! Just use bad English. One shall speak not of fluffy foot-wear made to look like small mammals with big scary toothees. But who WANTED to?
Thought "utter" was also a no-no?
Disgusted: spaketh not "NO".

"Utter" be ok, but your sentence contains three errors. Perchance you'd like another try?

Banned: Are, also, bacon, banned, beg, disallowed, elephant, feet, floor, I, in, is, made, mouse, my, new, no, not, one, reason, socks, slippers, so, the, that, two, udder, will, with, wood, word

add: you

Mad Poster
#36 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 7:25 PM
Ah! "Error guess" - ? Probably spelling, mine usual Fail"

Page 2 of 2