Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 3:40 AM
Default The Endless Questions, Whats your Answer? Game!
Okay, so this is kinda like a thread game (But it is in the form of a discussion... so... xD)
This is how you.. "Play" I guess, For example.
I ask a question in this post, then you must answer it in your own post and also ask your own question for the next person. you can also post any type of reply to anyone as long as you answered the question. It doesn't matter. ^^
For an example
If I where to ask in this post "What kind of fish do you like?"
In your post you would have to answer "I hate fish" And then ask "So what kind of dog do you have?" And then post any reply you had to me or a person above me, like "LOL! Whats the halibut man? :3"
Then the next person answers and asks, and it goes on. Anyway, at the same time you learn something about someone you never knew, you meet a new face, you can talk as long as you want just make sure you keep posting questions and answers! Have fun,

Oh, and my "real" Question is...
"Do you hate people who are different? Like for instance had a weird eye color or crossed eyes, or cross dressed, you know. xD"

Make sure you check what question is up for grabs. ♥~ Thanks! (I would also refresh the page before posting a reply if it took you more then 60 seconds to read this. :P)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 6:15 AM
Hates a little strong, but I just get annoyed when other guys dress up like nerds and act like total fucking dorks.

Who else isn't getting Sims 4?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 2:14 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 7th Jul 2014 at 4:12 PM.
I wouldn't know, I'm getting it. I know nobody in my family is though, Because they all hate simulation games and prefer to shoot people in the head. (Like Call of duty)
I am kind of though.. "Warded out" By the emotion thing. Seems like it might be a step down. I can't wait to see the new mods and CC for it though xD (Although I think the outfits might just be like TS2 ... >;( )

What is sitting to the right of you at this very moment in time?
Theorist
#4 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 5:26 PM
It's the cover to my pc. Somehow, I think having that way should keep my computer cool better than if the cover was on.

Would you buy a portable air conditioner for $249.00 if your parents were stingy with the house air conditioning in the summer when it counts?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 8:24 PM Last edited by emmyzrulz : 7th Jul 2014 at 4:13 PM.
No, I wouldn't. I'm very poor And my parents are very stingy still, but Its best to take the heat then to waist my money on a luxury item. Unless it was over 100 Degrees I would NOT spend my money on it... xD

Its 200 Miles until the next stop and your starving, There is a pickle lying on the ground. On that pickle could be anything... Like dog slobber, Bird poop, Not to mention it could be all hot and gross from the sun.
Do you eat the pickle?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 12:24 AM
I'd eat it. If I were starving. Or you gave me a dollar or two to do it, I'd do it just to gross you out.

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 1:08 AM
Lack of super-powers. There are things I would really like to control, and it just honks me off that I don't.

Do you ever listen to music that your friends would give you a hard time if they knew you liked it?
Scholar
#8 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:10 AM
All the time! God forbid they find out I listen to Elle Goulding and random indie rock bands.

Has someone ever broken into your home?

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:14 AM
Yes. It did not end well for anyone, regrettably.

Have you ever done something nice for someone, and never told them it was you?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 4:11 PM
All the time. I love helping people! But you didn't hear it from me

What would you do with a drunken sailor, early in the morning?
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:03 PM
I would definitely not let him run the deck. Let him have some sleep.

Have you ever freaked out over nothing at all and thought it funny afterwards?

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:39 PM
No. I normally cry and think "I'm an awful person." As normal. I have no self confidence :3

Would you marry someone who loves you but he also does something you hate everyday, or marry a guy who hates you but always does one thing nice for you each day?
Scholar
#13 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:09 PM
I would just not marry them at all, but if I had to choose I would choose the first one?

How many kids do you want? (Or grandchildren!)

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
Inventor
#14 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:18 PM
A lot so that I can use them as minions in my struggle for world domination.

Would you eat human flesh for a hundred billion dollars?

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 7:03 PM
A. No, but I'd do it for survival purposes.

Q. Why do people keep putting their hand in the fire when they know they're gonna get burned? (Situations).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 7:55 PM
I think it's because as humanity we can't face what we have become so we are forced to portray a lie thinking the best can only come from that.
Or because we are just dumb idiots. But life is life and we all make mistakes.

Top Secret Researcher
#17 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 8:16 PM
Yes Emmy can has. There's a good large one here you might like.

Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Scholar
#18 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 8:43 PM
Coffee with milk no sugar.

Have you ever been walked in on 'doing the nasty?'

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 9:24 PM
The nasty? Never heard it called that. LOL! But nope.

Whats the worst shirt you have ever seen in the world?
Scholar
#20 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 10:12 PM
Those stupid #YOLO shirts need to burn.

What's your favourite t-shirt?

Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 10:49 PM
I don't have an absolute favourite, but this one's not bad.

Do you and your parents like any of the same music?
Scholar
#22 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 10:59 PM
My mom and I both liked Motown. (My granddaughter also likes Motown...of course to her it's ancient shit.)

Do you ever hang your sheets outside instead of putting them in the dryer?
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 2:30 AM
All the time, it saves money! And the clothes smell much, much better.

How to you determine if a book is worth the effort of reading or not?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 2:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
All the time, it saves money! And the clothes smell much, much better.

How to you determine if a book is worth the effort of reading or not?

I know this sounds weird but I always judge a book on the look and feel and the first page of it, if it has not gained my inspiration then I don't care about it and leave it to burn, But I never read anyway...

Can you write me a Haiku? The rules are as follows.
Only three lines, totaling 17 syllables throughout
The first line must be only 5 syllables
The second line must be comprised of 7 syllables
The third line must be 5 syllables like the first
Punctuation and capitalization rules are up to the poet, and need not follow rigid rules used in structuring sentences
Haiku does not have to rhyme, in fact many times it does not rhyme at all
Some haiku can include the repetition of words or sounds
Scholar
#25 Old 8th Jul 2014 at 3:55 AM
a summer breeze brings
joy though an open window.
young children laughing

What did you think of the LOST series finale?
Page 1 of 21