Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:09 AM
Help!
so basically i uploaded a challenge to this site earlier this week it still hasn't been posted and i have no other way of reading it again until it is. (i emailed it to myself but those emails are gone now) can someone help me talk to someone who is with mts because i either want my challenge back or for it to be uploaded.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:12 AM
Message HP and post in the help section next time.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:13 AM
Default ...
Quote: Originally posted by ChinchillaJesus
Message HP and post in the help section next time.
Hp? sorry ima noob at dis.. kinda how do i do that?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:20 AM
Some proper English would be helpful dear It makes it easier for everyone to read.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:22 AM
Default ok :)
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Some proper English would be helpful dear It makes it easier for everyone to read.
sorry sometimes i am kind of lazy with that i will fix it- HP? sorry im new at this.. kind of, how do i do that?
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lifesimmerfan22
sorry sometimes i am kind of lazy with that i will fix it- HP? sorry im new at this.. kind of, how do i do that?

HystericalParoxysm is a site Administrator. I'd check this thread and ask if they can move it to the proper forum, and check who a mod is for the challenge forum, and ask them where your thread is. At the very bottom of the page there should be a list of mods. They should be able to help you out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:27 AM
Default thanks
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
HystericalParoxysm is a site Administrator. I'd check this thread and ask if they can move it to the proper forum, and check who a mod is for the challenge forum, and ask them where your thread is. At the very bottom of the page there should be a list of mods. They should be able to help you out.
Thank you! I posted this in two forums, the other version is a little bit different only because i wasn't sure which one to post it in and i wanted an answer fast! thanks again!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 3:29 AM
No problem. I'd check in with someone at the challenge section. Good luck.
Scholar
#9 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:10 PM
@lifesimmerfan22

You don't qualify to host a contest.

* You don't have 20 posts
* You haven't participated in a contest on MTS

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:32 PM
A contest is not a challenge, Blake. There's no prerequisites to post a challenge.

As I posted in the other thread, we had some issues with the new challenges forums where new threads would be saved in the moderation queue, but we couldn't actually moderate them. With both me and Delphy -super- sick for the past week, it's been slow going fixing anything, but I think we've gotten it straightened out and I'm trying to clear out the queues in between cups of tea and coughing up both my lungs.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#11 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
A contest is not a challenge, Blake. There's no prerequisites to post a challenge.

Oops, sorry. A lot of people use the two interchangeably when they mean the other. His/her problem sounded like s/he uploaded a contest and s/he was still in limbo of being rejected or approved.

Sorry for the confusion.

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#12 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 6:26 PM
Similar thing, actually - challenges are now moderated before posting because..... ummm... How do I put this nicely... A lot of people submitting challenges didn't understand what a challenge is... Lots of "Make a sim and call her Tiffany and give her blonde hair and make her really pretty in a blue dress and a boyfriend named Steve and move them into a 2 story green house on a hill..." but without the actual rules/restrictions/guidelines of play that a challenge requires... Or, um, well, we get a lot of submissions of "Make a sim and make him seduce all the female sims in the neighborhood and lock them in his basement and force them to woohoo and then kill off the children" which you'd THINK most people would stop before posting that sort of thing and realize it's super fucked up, but apparently "Let's Play: Atrocities!" is a common thing now. Or they'd just duplicate an existing challenge (sometimes with a whole copy-paste).

So now we look them over before they're posted.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.