Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Harry Potter Project

by Dumbledore's Army Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:10 PM - Updated 17th Jun 2013 at 1:01 PM by leesester

1260 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1232 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 51
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#76 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
Bellatrix's clothing is free- Page 5- 4th row down
http://www.tehhi.com/adult5.html

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:40 PM
Whenever I try to click on it, it comes up with a member login, and when I click ok it asks me again, so I click cancel and it takes me to a subscription page saying the following;

Quote:
We got almost kicked out from our server because of excessive bandwidth and diskspace use, and will no longer be able to provide free access to our file archives, because we will have to pay for bandwidth and serverspace now. If you would like to purchase access to our file archives, you may do so on monthly or annual basis. For just $5 you can have full access to all our files for a month, or for $50 a year. Currently we accept payments via PayPal, but in the future may include other payment services upon request. Once your payment has been received, you will receive an e-mail with login and password to access the archive. Normally you will receive it within 24 hours of payment. We appreciate your support and understanding. Your money will go towards purchase of a new server and paying down the bandwidth charges we incur while hosting this project.
1 month subscription - $5
1 year subscription - $50

Please remember to include your e-mail address, so we can send your login and password, and remember to keep them safe, because we will disable accounts that will be used in suspicious manner or by multiple users.

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:47 PM
Dear heavens...I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to post here or not, but I CANNOT refrain from expressing how jaw-droppingly impressed I am, and offer my babbling, incoherent and immense thanks : ) WOW. Downloading all now.
Test Subject
#79 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:53 PM
:jaw:
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I... it... wow. Words fail. Thank you just isnt enough! Just... wow
Test Subject
#80 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Windows XP comes with WinZip, so depending on what other programs you have it may not do .rars.
However... WinRAR does, and it's free! (And if you ever want to upload something, rar files are smaller than zips, so WinRAR is the way to go!)

If you're having problems with Q-Xpress, then from what I can see Delphy checks the Support Forum quite often, and if it's still not working, then you could try sending him a pm - but don't spam him whatever you do! :moose:
I don't know much about the Q-Xpress, but I'd help if I could!

Thanks, I have downloaded the new version of q-Xpress (I have Clean Installer which works just fine). If not I will try support once again. :salute:
Test Subject
#81 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:55 PM
OMG!!!!! this is Brillient thank you VERY much :jaw: :wow:
Test Subject
#82 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:56 PM
I have the same problem like Blood_Red.

Sims2World is a pay site... :-(
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:57 PM
The thing is, I was looking forward to having Bella in my Harry Potter neighbourhood along with the Rodulphus I made. I suppose I could still download her, but the outfit would not work.

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Test Subject
#84 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:06 PM
How do I install using Q-Express?
Test Subject
#85 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:09 PM
This is absolutely amazing, I seriously admire all the hardwork you have put into this and I want to thank you SO much! You guys rock, no question about it! :D

*~* To See a World In a Grain Of Sand, And a Heaven in a Wildflower, Hold Infinity in the Palm of Your Hand, And Eternity in an Hour...*~*

Come Join The Fun at SSU
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:19 PM
Amazing. Thanks, guys for all your hard work!

~Lindsay

If you like something, say thanks! I know I enjoy it :)
Field Researcher
#87 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:24 PM
omg omg thats amazing!!! keep up the good work!!
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:25 PM
This is absolutely AMAZING! Thank you so much you guys! You all rock!
Test Subject
#89 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:27 PM
great!!!!!!!!! ty

COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN.
SOME THINGS ARE JUST
BETTER RICH !

ladyd
Forum Resident
#90 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:30 PM
There are no words... this is brilliant beyond brilliant!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Alchemist
#91 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:30 PM
Oh my goth! *jaw all over the floor* I can honestly say this is WAY BETTER than what Maxis plans to throw at us with their family stuff...! This is flippin amazing! My Strangetown resident witch can, finally, behave like one!

Thank you, so very much!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#92 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:35 PM
Amazing objects!

"The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory. "
Field Researcher
#93 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:38 PM
You guys are amazing, I am so pleased with your work!!!!! In fact I'm gonna break out the HP sound tracks and carry on with my wizarding world neighbour hood!!!!
Thankyou a million times!!!!!!
:buddies:

You're lying to Sam like he's your wife. Which kinda makes me your mistress.
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:42 PM
This is AMAZING!!!!!
Instructor
#95 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
ARE U KIDDING ME?? You are all freaking genius. I have told you before. But this.. THIS??!! Alert the media!! I am so excited I cant download. I have to just stare at my monitor. HOLY crap!! AND Gary Oldman as Sirius?? OH yessssss.. yesssss.. hehe
Smooches to you all and to all a good downloading night!1
xoxo, macross
Test Subject
#96 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:46 PM
So beautiful!! Excellent work! It all took my breath away... Thank you so much!

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#97 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:49 PM
All files should install fine with Q-Xpress. Make sure you are using the latest version (1.0.87) and check the FAQ (in Game Help) or the support forum (linked from the website) if the program doesn't work.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:56 PM
Thank You!
Thank you guys soo much! I feel honored that you included my Ron and Harry sim in your downloads! Thanks again so much!

Quote:
All and all your just another brick in the wall
---Pink Floyd
Field Researcher
#99 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:26 PM
A WHOLE NEW SKILL? WHAT?!

This is AMAZING. You guys did such a wonderful job! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#100 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:26 PM
Fantastic. I'm glad there are other people in the world more patient and talented than me. Thanks!
Page 4 of 51