Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:52 PM
Cannot Read Errors
HELP! i was going to clean out my downloads folder so i installed sims2pack clean... it worked fine until i told it to look through my downloads folder and it came up with about a gizzilion (okay maybe 1,073) earror cannot read file ... then it would list something like meshes or objects etc. AND THIS WENT ON UNTIL ALL THE DOWNLOADS COULD NOT BE READ! and i have ALOT of downloads.. i tried different folders but it did the same thing!

how can i fix it cause i need to clean my downloads folder!!

.:. Sophie PLEASE HELP!
Advertisement
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#2 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:54 PM
Was the game running or Body Shop open at the time?

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:56 PM
no, i dont use body shop.
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#4 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:58 PM
Hmmm.. ok. I'm not sure what's happening then. I've only seen that error as a result of some part of the game running. Sorry Hopefully someone else has a better idea.

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:54 AM
okay thanks.. i'll give it another try anyway to see how its going