Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:49 AM
I need help about missing skins
I have used the Clean Installer for a few weeks now and I think I went overboard in remove files. I started playing the game and I noticed that some of my download sims looked funny. They had white hair with numbers on it and their faces looked different too. The NPC players were like that as well. I though I was careful not to delete the skins I was using but I was wrong. Anyway I tried to reinstall my game (+EP) and I still have the same problem. I had one more ideal when I uninstalled the game, I did have a folder of all my downloads (not of anything saved by the game that I was playing) but I did not uninstalled the clean installer, would that make a difference? I don't know what to do. Please help???

A smile a day keeps the grumps away.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 11:25 AM
If you have custom content in game, then this is most likely caused by a corrupted file. Back up your game and remove your downloads folder to test this; if your sims look okay without the downloads then that is the case and you'll need to remove the problem files.
http://www.modthesims2.com/article.php?t=139702
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 7:34 PM
Thank you. I will try this.

A smile a day keeps the grumps away.