Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Tattoo Set - Puddydracovirgin - UPDATED - Mix & Match

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 4,524 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 414,493 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 25th Jun 2009 at 4:11 PM
Updated: 29th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
I couldn't think of a theme, so I mashed names together.

Here's a set of tattoos for your sims. The set includes one dragon sleeve, one virgin of guadalupe, and one puddy tat. It was a lot of fun making this--with exception to trying to get the seams for the dragon sleeve to line up. That was a PITA.

Tats only appear on 1 arm for now... might get around to some double-armed sleeves later.

Dragon Sleeve
3 Color/Pattern areas
This uses artwork by dirtyallover at deviant art (colored adequately by me). If you like the design, then go tell the artist he's awesome.

Virgin of Guadalupe
3 Color/Pattern areas
This uses artwork by eexell at deviant art. If you like the design, then go give him some love as well.

Puddy Tat
2 Color/Pattern areas
This is the first tattoo I made, just dicking around with everything. I wasn't planning on including this one, but it turned out okay, and I figured some of you might enjoy it.

Both sexes. Teen through Elder. Located under accessories. They are enabled for all clothing categories, so hopefully they won't disappear when your sim gets nakey. Make sure to download BOTH the male & fem files for the dragon sleeve if you want both. Or just get the zip with all of them included.

UPDATE

All previous tattoos have been updated so that they can be mixed & matched together. With Delphy’s last CTU update, I realized it would now be much easier to make mix & match tattoos by assigning each tattoo an accessory type based on the tattoo’s location.

I’ll be using the following conventions for all placements so that I don’t drive myself crazy with inconsistencies.

left arm – left earring
right arm – right earring
backpiece - earrings
chestpiece - bracelet
legs - left ring
full body tattoo - right earring

I was not quite anally retentive enough to name all the updated files the same as the old ones and to copy & paste exactly the same initial colors for the updated tattoos. Make sure you go through your downloads and delete the old files if you want to keep your CAS options tidy. Your download folder should still be small enough that this is manageable, right?

All tattoos have thumbnails now as well. In some cases, there are small color discrepancies between the thumbnail pic and the initial colors. Also, if you save your own color settings on any of these the game generates the thumbnail wherever it thinks the accessory should be. So that kind of sucks.

Additional Credits:
A big thanks goes out to Delphy for the CAS unitool and to Hanlon Razor for the super-useful tutorial, which is located here: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ic,15481.0.html