Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2014 at 4:33 PM Last edited by Rosebine : 3rd Apr 2014 at 4:50 PM.
Default Changing height for animations to take place.
I created a chess game, that sits on a kitchen table. Simply by keeping just the boardgame portion and deleting the table/stand part of the mesh.
While the game is still usable and much more convenient for me who always thought no one needs a whole piece of furniture to play chess, when you really just need the game, the whole object is higher than a normal kitchen table.
So I had to create a empty box underneath it, pretending the sims would just play their game sitting on the box it came in, when they bought it.
As you got it, if no box underneath it, chess board would be floating above the kitchen table and look stupid.

How would I go about changing the height of animations, and chess pieces, if I'd lower the boardgame to kitchen table level? If this even possible?

Thanks.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)