Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:26 PM
Default Amanzimtoti International Airport
Hi MTS team

Thank you for the feedback on Amanzimtoti International Airport. I had a look at the comments received and decided to do some major changes. Included are screenshots of the Airport. Comments will be greatly appreciated before I attempt another upload.
Custom content that I use is the Lear Jet part of the Graham_Airport_Package available at http://modthesims.info/t/433217
Other content comes from World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, and Stufs pack.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:32 PM
Hey there.
This looks good, but what did the Moderators say about it? Like, why did they deny it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Hey there.
This looks good, but what did the Moderators say about it? Like, why did they deny it?

On my other attempts the lot did not have enough deco and some of the areas was to big.
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pierrekruger
On my other attempts the lot did not have enough deco and some of the areas was to big.

Yeah...yeah, it's very empty. Think of a real airport. It has signs, shops, seating, bathrooms, bins and counters. So, try to decorate it a bit more.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
Yeah...yeah, it's very empty. Think of a real airport. It has signs, shops, seating, bathrooms, bins and counters. So, try to decorate it a bit more.

Thanks for the comment - finding airport signs might be tricky. I will add the other deco as suggested.
Instructor
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 6:36 AM
Perhaps you could try playing with the floors - it's easy to make a room seem empty when the floors are all the same. A lot of these kinds of places have different flooring for different sections. Besides, in a sim-place you need to compensate for the lack of hundreds of people. Looking forward to an update
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:17 AM
Great architecture, really refreshing, though could use some work on the exterior walls - the colours aren't exactly the most pleasing. For the interior, if you have LN, maybe use the Elevators? (I could have missed them in the screenshots) - 'cause the stairs are quite, uhm, strange. And airports usually have a tall ceiling that gives a bright, open feeling.

The parking airplanes could be improved - it looks sorta like, just there for no purpose, maybe due to the lack of the bridges? (hmm? that connector thingy between the plane and the building).

Perhaps use the LN sectional benches to replace those BG benches - or, recolour them. It doesn't look really modern, after all.
Cheers
Instructor
#8 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:55 AM
Now that @SimsMatthew mentions benches - aren't there some serious looking ones in the debug for ambitions?
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 11:27 AM
Ha Tigerdyhr! A lovely PM! It does give me surprise when I log in! Brightens up my day!
Matthew