Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 6:39 PM
Default it's all in the casp, right?
I've been getting complaints about these showing up on children and while nude. I've triple checked the Casp file and it's set accordingly, not to random and only YA/A. Is this issue my fault or theirs?
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 7:08 PM Last edited by BloomsBase : 19th Jun 2011 at 7:33 PM.
Dont think its your fault, there are some ugly files arround that can totally fuk up your game.
I had similar complaints with a female adult shower top replacement wich showed up on kids....
Since i only updated(and uploaded) the GEOM file it should be impossible that it would popup in a child section, but it did.....(because one smart ass enabled the nude female top for CAS and set it to all ages...)
You did include the meshes and the file is based on a male shoe so i wouldn't worry.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 7:25 PM
It's not your boots - there has been a set of those EA female boots floating around categorised for toddlers and naked since long before you uploaded these; they were one of the first recorded instances of the categorisation problem (e.g. here). People download them packaged with sims3pack sims without realising they're there - the actual problem file is the first on this list: http://crinrict.blogspot.com/2010/0...isiert-fur.html

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 10:43 PM
Thanks, I didn't think so but I just had to ask to make sure.