Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 5:00 PM
Default making clothes??
I just wanted to know how to make custom clothing . plz help...
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 6:05 PM
There is a tutorial section here, what you want is far to complex for a simple "show me how."
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 6:06 PM
I would highly recommend that you use the TSR Workshop since you're new to making clothes. The Workshop exports all the morphs. Also, make sure that when you're making clothes, you do not delete anything. Instead, scale the parts you want down and then if you're using Milkshape, pick "scale into".
Here are some tutorials dedicated to the Workshop:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._TSRW_Tutorials

When you test out your items, use the multi extractor tool if you do not like .sim3packs.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#4 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 6:12 PM
Or you can export the .package files directly from TSRW via Something menu -> Package Contents -> Export -> .package.

It'd also help to know what kind of project you have in mind, if you need more specific help.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
Sorry if I am hijacking the thread, but:

Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
Or you can export the .package files directly from TSRW via Something menu -> Package Contents -> Export -> .package.

You just saved me so much trouble by posting that. I had no idea that you could export packages in TSR Workshop.

Also, it will probably be best to start out making clothing for children first since it seems easier. Then after you feel more comfortable with meshing and playing with the morph states, to move on to Teen/YA/A/Elder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 10:53 AM
i just want to know how to change the shape of an outfit using TSR 2_0_15
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:10 PM
????any1????
Inventor
#8 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:36 PM
Why don't you start with the answers you've already got?

Start with the tutorials, than start your own project and ask questions about that.